Syntel Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Syntel Trainee Interview Questions

2.5

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Syntel (Vijayawada (India)).

Interview

Online Written test on aptitude, reasoning etc in my college. Group discussion, technical round, hr are the rounds happened in a single day as an off campus. Final hr round results announced later by my college

Interview Questions

• Basically I am from ece. .I mentioned I am good in c but in java so all questions are asked in c   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Syntel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)).

Interview

1. Aptitude test
    2. GD
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR

It takes a long time.. You need to keep lots of patience.. The apti test is almost equals to GRE test.. to.prepare according to it.

Interview Questions

• Questions on OOPS, Compilation Process, linked list, SQL queries, Mega Project etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

1. Aptitude Test (more questions less time)
    2. I got a call for interview at Pune after 4 months.
    3. Group Discussion
    4. Technical interview
    5. HR Interview

It was quite crowded at the interview location. Some hassle was inevitable. Although inducing some frustration was expected, the management personnel expressed it heavily at few moments.

Interview Questions

• very easy questions, mostly about my projects.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Aptitude was conducted in june by syntel through their campus hiring procedure. Results were declared in august. Interview was scheduled at Syntel office in pune consisting of three phases GD, Technical Interview and finally HR Interview.
    GD was ok, topic was easy they focus on communication and knowledge about the subject
    Technical interview was based on core subjects of respective fields like for Computer Science like Database, Java, SQL queries etc.
    HR was focused on your strengths, weakness, ability to work in shifts, family background etc.

Interview Questions

Rejected the offer because of gender discrimination. They posted female candidates to nearby locations with their personal choice giving them a phone call to ask for their convenience and for male candidates were posted at far locations without their concern.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Syntel.

Interview

Online written test was conducted in College and then those who got selected were called for Group discussion and then those who got selected were called for technical interview and finally HR interview. Result got declared after 2 months

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Online test followed by GD ,TR ,HR.. all the rounds are very easy ,you have to be confident enough to clear each and evry round.. clear the online test and rest is piece of cake.
    For TR prepare PROJECT THOROUGHLY and basic C programs asked in every interview.
    I wish u luck... and looking forward to see u in syntel..Consider IT done...

Negotiation

salary is 2,90000 pa /-

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Syntel.

Interview

There was an online aptitude test in the beginning which was held at our college, followed by group discussion and finally interview. Apti was fairly easy. Duration was around 45 minutes. After selection in the same, we were called for GD at their Powai office. Those of us who got selected in the GD were called for interviews sometime later.

Interview Questions

• What is cloud computing? Besides that basic coding questions.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Application

I interviewed at Syntel in July 2014.

Interview

On campus selection. Online aptitude test in college and for the interview we were called to Pune. The first round was a GD round where the topic was 'women can be better managers'. After clearing that round we had the technical interview which went on for about 20mins. After that I had my HR round where he asked me about my background, current news in India, am I willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java questions, different process models, sql queries about joins, java frameworks   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Syntel (Pune (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

There was an online aptitude. I cleared it somehow. Then the interview process was fairly easy. There were 3 rounds. GD(You just have to speak and don't be adamant on your points.One of my friends did that mistake), technical round, hr round. Latter two were easy. Only thing you have to be confident.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary is 2.9Lpa

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Syntel (Airoli (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

first on-line test which had several section; my friend was not able to complete their test since popup window appeared asking personal question actually there was some problem even after right answer you were not authenticated. I was lucky to complete online test and got selected for further round. GD was good and easy only need to be confident and relevant but unluckily I was not selected.