Synthesio Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Synthesio

Synthesio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synthesio

Interview

Totally unprofessional and rude. I showed up abour 20 minutes early for interview (as you’re supposed to) and was spoken to like garbage by the older female recruiter who initially contacted me. The guy my age interviewing me did not interview me at all and asked me what my favorite tv show and songs were. I wasted my whole day and money commuting from Long Island to this small cramped office on a deserted, filthy street in the city for some guy wearing a stretched out t shirt to ask me my favorite song/show and then take forever getting back to me only to not give me the job with without explanation. unbelievably rude and unprofessional company and culture

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite song
    Answer Question

Synthesio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synthesio

Interview

Not too difficult. I got to come in and speak with with team virtually and also physically. Got to learn more about the role and they were willing to teach me new skills that would later on help me in my career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synthesio (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

Unprofessional and borderline rude hiring process. I had a phone screen and didn't hear back for weeks after, but then was called back after 6 pm one night weeks later asking me to come in for an in-person interview in Manhattan. The first guy interviewing me prepared no questions and asked things like my favorite TV show and song which obviously could not possibly have anything to do with my capabilities to do the job. He was also wearing a ratty gray stretched out tee shirt and used the F word in the middle of the interview. The second interviewer made me wait a half hour and similarly had no questions prepared and was slightly sarcastic. HR doesn't get back to you and you have to hound them for responses whether positive or negative. They all also seemed annoyed and said I was "overdressed" for wearing standard formal attire for an interview in Manhattan. Also both interviewers could not explain the product to me at all and said they "didn't need to know." A sample of writing from a current employee on Glassdoor is as follows: "tought decision are necessary but sometimes are being delayed" which is nearly incoherent. Don't apply here if you are a highly ambitious intelligent person because they will just be threatened by you. My own mother, a seasoned human resources hiring professional was horrified at the questions they asked me. Disrespectful, unprofessional, and a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Synthesio

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Synthesio in Aug 2018

Interview

Reached out to on LinkedIn by a recruiter, sent her my resume, then spoke with her on the phone. On the phone, the recruiter asked about my past experience and what I could bring to the table. I told her about my past responsibilities and she labeled me as a marketing generalist without giving me a chance to speak about my product marketing experience. I have never had a phone interview where I could tell the person on the other end was itching to get off the phone quite like this one.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synthesio (Paris) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview process was one of the best I had in my career. This is really a wonderful experience, like a game you want to play again afterwards :-) I met the team manager, some guys from my future team and the HR Director. They're all pleasant guys

Interview Questions
  • What are your greatest successes? What are your worst failures? What did you learn? What kind of management style do you like? And of course, all technical questions you can expect in an engineering interview

Synthesio

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synthesio

Interview

Straight forward questions and laid back interview. Not much pressure, like other corporate interviews. They more or less try to gauge how well you can work within a team setting and any relevant experience. If you cannot work with a team and cannot communicate, youll be in trouble. Be prepared for multiple people to interview you. Some team members, managers and upper management as well as HR. They try to gauge you as a person and how youll fit within the company and the culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synthesio (Singapore)

Interview

Had a call with the VP of HR - Barbara who conducted the first round of interview. Barbara is really great! Before the next round of interview with the local team, she made sure that I knew who was on the panel of interviewers and answered any questions that I had. Overall a great experience even though I did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Please share an experience when you had to deal with a difficult client.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Denis

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synthesio (Saint-Denis) in Oct 2017

Interview

déjeuner avec la DGA, puis déjeuner avec le DG. Il vaut mieux éviter de passer un entretien réel en déjeunant. entretien cordial et transparent. pas d'entretien formel, pas de tests pas de CV

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synthesio (London, England) in Jun 2017

Interview

The interview process began well, with the HR who was based in the US contacting me. I had a Skype interview with her and she gave me a lot of information regarding the company. The next step was a face to face interview in London. The interview in London was with 4 different people, and they asked me very similar questions. Except one lady, the three people seemed very disengaged/ not interested in the company or the interview. The Skyper interviews lasted about 1.5 hours in total, and the face to face interview was about 2 hours. My interview was over 2 months ago now and I have emailed them several time, but no one ever replied... Not sure how seriously I could have taken them.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do day to day in your job, how do you manage tasks

Synthesio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synthesio

Interview

The recruitment process at Synthesio seems very disorganised. After receiving a quick auto reply confirming that my application was received initially I then didn't hear anything for some months when I was contacted regarding a phone interview. Despite the delay I responded with my availability and then did not hear back again. I then followed up again a week later via email. Again, no reply. It was at this point I gave up.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews