Syracuse University Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Syracuse University Research Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Syracuse University.

Interview

The interview was schedule by emails. The hiring professor and his students were in the interview meeting. We discussed the job tasks and responsibilities in research direction, shared the ideas and management style, and visited the working and lab environment.

Interview Questions

• How do you balance the heavy research load and family life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Syracuse University

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

There really isn't a hiring process. You should contact a professor you have taken class with before or who is in your field. If you are willing to work for free, have a good gpa, and preformed well in their class you should have no problem finding opportunities. These might depend on major, but for science majors many professor love undergraduate help.
    Try emailing your professor or your department head to see who to get in contact with

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I just did it as a telephone interview. The professor asked me a few academic questions, including the questions in probabilities and statistics, signal processing, digital communications, wireless communications, etc.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between independence and uncorrelation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

we do not have any negotiation phase