Sysco Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sysco Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX).

Interview

I met with three leaders plus the HR representative. The questions focused on working with data. The position required someone who thrives in a fast pace environment. It was very thorough

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sysco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sysco (Knoxville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Email and phone interview. They ask you specific questions about software the they use, if you aren't an expert with it, they move on. Overall wasn't bad but I noticed those were key ways of eliminating people. Wasn't really an interview but more finding candidates that they wouldn't have to train. Makes it difficult for entry level to get a foot in the door.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

They called first to setup an phone interview with the HR rep. After that I had to take an advances excel and access test. Excel hands on and access multiple choice. After that I was notified for an onsite interview with 3 individuals. Interviews went great but it did take me 4 hours. Overall good first impression.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when the decision you make didnt result on whcat you expected. How did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are pretty firm on the salary offers.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco.

Interview

They have a telephone HR interview followed by in person interview. Then an assignment is given. After 2-3 weeks the results are told and they are not flexible with joining dates. Expect you to join the same date that they give. They ask your pay range and give you the minimum that you quote in that range.