Sysco Costing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sysco Costing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Costing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sysco in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by recruiter a month later to tell me about the salary and asked if I was still interested. She stated that I would receive an email within 24 hours to set up a phone interview. This never happened until about 2 weeks later. I was finally contacted again to setup phone interview, recruiter completely forgot that we had spoken before, and stated that the position must have been filled and now became vacant again and they forgot to inform me. Did the phone interview and was told resume would be forwarded to hiring manager. Received email few days later stating I was not selected. This positions seems to be vacant quite frequently.
Company claims to be pro-veterans and pro military, this wasn't my experience.

Interview Questions

• What processes have you implemented or improved?
    what's your skill level with excel, power-point and access? SAP
    salary expectations
    how did you hear about position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sysco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied for a position and had a phone screening relatively quickly. The recruiter was easy to talk to and make the first step encouraging. Imin office interview was next step and they only do then at certain times of the month from what was disclosed. A week later recruiter called and scheduled interview 2 weeks out. The interview in the office was about an hour with a 3 person panel. Each person asked about 4 STAR format question. In advance of interview I was informed the STAR format was going to be solely how the interview would be conducted. Questions are repetitive. Difficult to read the panel as their replies to answers where generally "okay". Contacted recruiter after 2 and half weeks of no follow up to be informed the position was still open and no decision was made yet.

Costing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco in January 2015.

Interview

Applied mid November, early December and was contacted for an interview mid January. I informed the recruiter I was not in town for an interview as I was in the process of relocating but asked if I could conduct a Skype Interview. Recruiter reached out to the hiring manager who agreed to an online Interview. Had to reschedule the first but ultimately had a Skype interview w/a manger of the department and two other supervisors. Our connection was a little rocky and connection was lost however we resumed via phone. STAR format questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Had a phone screen first to check my competence and work history, as well as figure out if my skills aligned with job duties. After the phone screen there was one panel interview with a manager and two supervisors. 12 questions were all situational and answered in the star format.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

Three hours of star format. You meet with two supervisors and one manager for one hour each. Everything is in STAR format. No original questions.

There is an excel test after the phone interview that you can find online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an important project/task/assignment you were working on for an external customer when the specifications changed significantly but the deadline wasn't extended. What did you do? What were the results?   Answer Question

Salary