Sysco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.9

III Rounds Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco (Baltimore, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

first is a phone screening. followed by management inviting you to the office for a half day of multiple interviews. questions are all very similar making sure you are staying honest.

Interview Questions

• describe how you sold to a customer and how you built upon the sale   Answer Question

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sysco (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Worst and most unprofessional interviewing process I've ever experienced and this is saying a lot from someone who does this for a living!! Tip: When you tell a candidate you will receive a call from the hiring manager and they never call you or answer your emails- run!

Special Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sysco (Harrisonburg, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months to complete. There were 2-3 emails from various HR people about 2 weeks after applying online, followed by an equal number of phone interviews (there appeared to be a lack of HR coordination there). The office interview was held over a 2-3 hour period with a group session of about 5 candidates. Each person was then interviewed one-on-one by 2 managers for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your background.   1 Answer

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco (Jackson, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen with talent acquisition and then moved on to a phone screen with the hiring manager. After being given tips for my onsite interview, I never heard from them. I reached out two times and they did not have the common courtesy to even respond.

Territory Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Sysco in July 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was recommended to an in person interview. I was told that I would be contacted for a second interview within 3 weeks. So 7 weeks later, I get an email saying the position was filled. Unprofessional

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sysco (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Quickly contacted by Human Resources for first interview. They had me drive 2 1/2 hours away for it. Mistake on their part. Waste of time and no apology or mileage reimbursement. I would wind up going through 3 more in person interviews over the span of 6 more weeks. After it was all said and done and that they were sooooo impressed with me I wound up getting a form letter rejection email . This company has zero class.

Interview Questions

• They have predetermined questions similar to STAR questions.   Answer Question

Unloader Interview

Interview

The interview process takes about a hour. I met with three different people. The hiring process takes a while it took three months just to get a interview then another 2 months before a start date I'm still typing typing typing

Interview Questions

• How much experience do I have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco in November 2013.

Interview

The manager did not have any idea on the skills area he was recruiting for. He asked a consulting company's employees to do the interview as he lacked the knowledge in the skill sets he was looking for

Interview Questions

• I was asked a very basic question in the skill set they were looking for   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sysco in July 2017.

Interview

Applied on the web. An HR employee then emailed me to schedule a phone interview appointment. She was very polite and the interview was very easy. She also gave me more information about the position.

Order Selector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sysco in September 2017.

Interview

Completely online interview. Made it very easy and nerve racking at the same time. But overall s good experience. Just make sure to dress up. It is an interview after all