Sysco Outbound Selector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sysco Outbound Selector Interview Questions

2.5

Outbound Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sysco (Miami, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and fair. After applying I was contacted by an HR rep from Illinois. The gentleman advised me that he was calling to conduct a phone interview with me and would take 30 mins. He went over with me my work experience, read the role of an outbound selector verbatim. After educating me on thw role he asked me behavioral questions. I pride myself on being a savvy speaker so I aced the questions and phone interview was over. He advised he will forward my information to the hiring manager for further consideration. I was contacted by HR again a few days layer and arranged a face to face interview. Interview was very fair and inspiring. Not only was I sold on the position but I was sold on the company as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you encountered a situation in which you had to display leadership skills and how did you display them.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sysco

Outbound Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sysco (Sacramento, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I attended a 'Job Fair" for SYSCO which was basically an Interview on friday. I went through to rounds of interviews and waited the weekend out. They called me Monday and came back for a second interview with a warehouse overnight supervisor. He took me on a tour of the facility and conducted a "Live Interview" And I passed with flying colors. The next day A HR person called to verify a few things from my application. They will be sending me emails to start the background check process. I hope it goes well as I don't have a diploma or GED and they said they might be checking into that.

Interview Questions

• Is this REALLY what you want to do?   1 Answer