Systech Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systech Business Solutions

Data Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Interview

First round was online Aptitude consists of both Quantitative and Verbal. 2nd round was technical face to face interview. 3rd round is assessment.There was 4 rounds of paper based assessment on MS SQL Server.It took 3 weeks.They will give training on particular topics.In next assessment they will ask questions from those topics.Based on the marks scored in assessment the pre-placement offer letter will be given.

Pros:
    Training was very useful.We will get thorough knowledge in SQL.
    Very Friendly environment.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the project details,area of interest mentioned in resume and database related questions.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Systech Business Solutions (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It took two months fa d interview process. Fst in campus.. group discussion.. Ppl who talk well can clear this round... Then SQL screening.. Where they chk our basic SQL knowledge .. And then they ll call if selected to their office.. Apt+dbms+ java + verbal online test.. Mostly dey ll reject all in this round.. And if selected ..next comes tech round.. Only ppl wit reference can cross this ..

Interview Questions

• Fully SQL dbms .. Lots of sub queries .. Joins related ..   Answer Question

DI Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Systech Business Solutions (Chennai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1. group discussion
    2. sql test
    3. aptitute test
    4. technical round
    5. hr round

Interview process is long and took almost an month. they filter out 15 people from pool of 2000 people. at the end 15 people life is miserable