Systems Personnel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systems Personnel

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Personnel (West Seneca, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Respond to posting, play phone tag, have a phone screening, get called in for a face to face interview. Seems the whole process was for a job that doesn't actually exist, but rather for their own exploitation of your job search for the sake of lead generation.

Interview Questions

• They ask all kinds of intrusive questions about who else you're talking to in your job search, which I feel is truly none of their business, but you're looking for work so you try and be as accommodating as you can. To the point that the interviewer was verifying the spelling of the company I admitted to having dialogue with. She was vague about the actual availability of the position I was interviewing for (a recruiter job w/Systems) stating that there is a debate as to whether or not the position was really needed. In hindsight, they lure you in with a phony opening with their organization only to get you to divulge where you are looking and interviewing so that they can go to those companies and pitch their services. They become unresponsive in your attempts to follow up, and another recruiter sends you postings as you are dumped into their general candidate pool shortly after. Look, people looking for a job should not be fooled into a phony interview only to get their hopes up for a job that does not exist. I find it shady and unethical.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Personnel (West Seneca, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard, met with the owners and the small team at their offices. Nothing out of thew ordinary. They were anxious to make a hire as a few members had quit or been fired recently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Systems offers a very comprehensive comp package and gives you the time to ramp up while also building incentives into a shorter ramp up time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Systems Personnel (West Seneca, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied directly through the company website. I was then contacted by a recruiter to have an initial phone screen. After, I was brought in for a face-to-face interview and to meet the team. Finally, I was brought in to do a phone test.

Interview Questions

• What was my knowledge of social media. At the time it was pretty new to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For my particular position salary was non-negotiable. However, salary is negotiable from the standpoint of how you would like to structure your plan. i.e. high base/low commision or low base/high commision.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Systems Personnel (West Seneca, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

I participated in a 3 month internship where I was held to several different goals during my last year of college. I went above and beyond these goals which lead to Systems Personnel hiring me to their fantastic organization.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Systems Personnel in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was normal, but be sure to keep an eye out for your base and commission structure. They will try to get you on a specific base, but then con't to take your base away and give you only commission. I would be very careful with this company. The owner is very sly

Negotiation

none, there was no negotiation. The owner thinks it is a privilege to work there and will constantly remind you of how replaceable you are.