Systems on Silicon Manufacturing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Systems on Silicon Manufacturing Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Systems on Silicon Manufacturing

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Systems on Silicon Manufacturing (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Asked about what field of study, curriculum etc.
Also asked about why I am interested to join the company
Also asked about what kind of working environment I am looking for and whether I would return to the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Systems on Silicon Manufacturing

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Systems on Silicon Manufacturing (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2016.

Interview

Was told that I MUST complete my project. Worried that I could not meet the interviewer's expectation, I honestly admitted that I do not know ASP.NET, as I only" scratched the surface" during school's lesson and project. But, I assured him that I would work hard and also told the HR Executive the same thing, cos I know the school would come after me, if I don't do well.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Systems on Silicon Manufacturing (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2013.

Interview

2 interviewers, took around 30 minutes. Even though it was an internship position, the interviewers took it very seriously because of potential advancement from an internship to a permanent job; however, that would depend on your mentor should you clinched the internship.

Interview Questions

• describe one time you had to hold a leadership position   Answer Question