Sytner Accounting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sytner Accounting Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sytner

2.0

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sytner (High Wycombe, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Having secured an interview, I spent my 4 hours of my Saturday preparing for the interview. However I was told hours before the interview the job had been filled by the person interviewed before me. Never before has a company wasted my time and treated me with such disrespect. This company apparently has won multiple awards for how it treats it's staff - yet their professional courtesy was none existent. Extremely disappointed. Avoid.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected questions wasn't a question but their refusal to honour the interview I had prepared for at the last momnet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sytner

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sytner (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very professional HR phone call to discuss the company and role, face to face interview with hiring manager and Dealership Accountant who were all very kind and welcoming.
    Very calm and nice interview process was nice to see all employees in the Maidenhead branch happy in their work and promoting Sytner as a very successful company.
    I haven't had my feedback for this role yet and if I was successful or not but I wanted to write this review as have been wanting to come and work for sytner for long time and progress my career within the automotive industry...
    If I am unfortantly not successful this time I hope in time I am able to come and join your team within the sytner family :).

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Sytner as an employee?
      Very fast paced role how will you be able to deal with this?
      Month end deadline important   Answer Question