TÜV SÜD America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TÜV SÜD America Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at TÜV SÜD America

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TÜV SÜD America.

Interview

Very comfortable. They ask the right questions and give you the chance to do the same. Made me come back a another time to meet with another manager. Also, did a phone interview as well. All in all I felt like they explained things well, even though the job didn't fully explained all of my rolls.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TÜV SÜD America.

Interview

Casual and conversational. I was referred by another employee so I had an advantage of the manager already knowing my skills and experience so it help me out a lot.

Interview Questions

• Mainly experience working with customers while at another lab
      Asked how I would fit into the TUV culture
      1 Answer

Medical Device Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at TÜV SÜD America (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Overall the interview was uneventful. Typical interview questions. Went over my resume. Why did I want to become an auditor. Was I okay with a lot of travel. How much experience did I have as a quality auditor.

Interview Questions

• Why were there so many job changes on my resume. The interviewer had seen several positions on my resume over the last ten years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Overall it was a very slow process. There isn't really much room for negotiation. No signing bonus. Most people use this position to get a better job later on. I wouldn't expect to stay here long term unless you enjoy 100 % travel.

Marketing Manager Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TÜV SÜD America (Peabody, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

1-2 hour interview
    Carmen A the hiring manager answered all my questions and our conversation flowed so easily that I told her I would accept the position if offered it on the spot.
    TUV SUD in Peabody comes across as a great spot w/ just a few quirks and kinks because it's international. Working with Carmen, who would have been my boss, was the primary reason I like the job though. I knew I could grow under her and deliver a lot to the company simultaneously.
    At the end of 2013 they'll hire more marketing roles and you better believe I will keep my eye out for them

Interview Questions

• Standard interview between 2 intelligent people. If you've been in a similar position before and know WHY DO YOU WANT THE JOB and WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU then you're going to walk into an interview prepared.   Answer Question