Técnicas Reunidas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Técnicas Reunidas Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)).

Interview

8 - 12 months of emails back and forth. Very long drawn out process and not something I experienced previously. I should have know to walk away at that stage.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in August 2014.

Interview

Simple interview, just focused on previous experience. no technical questions. Offered a permanent position without trial period. it was very informal, was asked about the salary conditions and were accepted on the spot. Little introduction about the company, division and products they design.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in July 2014.

Interview

Short interview with HR employee and after a short talk with your technnical manager where they explain what are you gonna do and ask you about your education background, There is nothing much to say but I have to follow the wording criteria hehehe

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in March 2014.

Interview

Short and sweet. To the point. No issue other than they barely asked me anything regardless if I knew the job or not (which I did). Seemed more concerned about whether I would take the salary offered and work the rotation they had in mind.

Commercial Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in April 2013.

Interview

I had a 1:1 personal interview with a senior employee to check my CV, personality and engineering skills. Then I had a second interview with the area manager to check again the suitability of my candidature. The hole process took 1 month since the first call. They prefer junior engineers who are willing to work as interns the first year.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy interview, SAP knowledge required.

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was very simple, just a review of your CV and some general questions, they will look for previous experience in engineer projects, Primevera P6, MS Excel and English. The hiring process is pathetic, the interviews are done by HR department so it's frequent to find yourself working with somebody without the proper knowledge.

Negotiation

I entered as an intern, no possible negotiation either you take or not.

Piping Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in December 2011.

Interview

A normal interview, first you have a interview with a human resource agent, he asked about your skills and if you speak english and spanish and if you pass this interview you have another with the department lead, he ask about technical skill.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in tr and what are you experience.   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas (Madrid (Spain)) in December 2010.

Interview

TR has a good and improving office and their way of doing business is challenging

Interview Questions

Prefer to stay at Foster Wheeler, due to environment and countries here FW works

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Técnicas Reunidas in September 2009.

Interview

I had only telephone interview, not very detailed. Mainly a brief explanation of my qualifications and experience. Then negotation for conditions, family status procedure.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to change my current position?   1 Answer