T.G.I. Friday's Host Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

1.9

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I had to go through four different interviews throughout 2 months before getting the job, I met with all of the managers except for one. There was also one interview where the general manager refused to meet with me because there was not a note on his desk saying that I was coming, but there was a verbal message between the GM and other manager stating that I was coming the next day.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, got the call few days later for interview, got the job on site, it was very easy, not too stressful at all, spoke to two different managers on getting the job.

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Concord, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online about a week ago , got a call for an interview with the beverage manager on Sunday , interviewed me today on Tuesday . Walked in , was seated by the host , given something to drink , and waited about a minute for the manager to sit down with me . Started off with the basics , then proceeded to the questions . Manager seemed genuine in the way that this wasn't just some interview but seemed like he actually cared . Finished the interview with saying he liked me and that he would pass the interview onto his boss tomorrow and that she would be in touch sometime this week if they thought I was a good fit ! Can't wait to see ! I will update later this week !

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite sports team ?   Answer Question
    • When is one time you had a disagreement with someone and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question
    • When is one time you made a mistake and how did you fix it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Cerritos, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call about a week later. Set up the interview for the next morning. I waited at a booth for my interview for about 15 or 20 minutes. Didn't ask too many real questions. Talked more about high school and athletics. Took about 7 minutes in total. I was offered a job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were a customer and received good service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

1. Establish rapport
    2. Gather information
    3. Close
    It is vitally important to understand these basic steps in order to be successful in your interviewing. Each step carries with it a different focus and emphasis. Each step has its own protocol and requirements. And successful completion of each step is critical if you are to go on to the next step in the process, whether another interview or the actual job offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me something about yourself? Why did you apply for this job? Why did you leave your last job? / Why are you planning to leave your present job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Altoona, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Altoona, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went very smoothly, the manager and i met at our designated time, he brought out coffee for both of us as we were there while the store was opening. We bantered back and forth and he asked the general managerial questions. After about a half hour had passed, he walked me back to his office and handed me a store tie.

Interview Questions

• What would you say your biggest strength and weakness to a team would be, and why?   Answer Question

Host Interview

Interview

My interview went amazing, they shows me the history of the restaurant at the same time as showing me different stuff around the restaurant that meant value to the company.`

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Charleston, WV).

Interview

Basic interview process

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (City of Industry, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Basic questions. Quick and easy. Had an interview with the service manager, then she called over the GM who I joked with and we got a long well. He then offered me a job on the spot and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa Park, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Massapequa Park, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• The interview was great. They don't ask anything. The mamanegrs are chill. Don't really care about anything. Hired you right on the spot. I don't know what else you want from me. This is so stupid. I just want to be a member   1 Answer