T.G.I. Friday's Hostess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

1.8

47 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I Applied online. A week or so later I was called in for an in person interview. After the interview I was interviewed by another manager then I was called back a few days later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

Super quick and easy. We went over expectations and she asked when I was able to start. They want someone who is outgoing and bubbly. I was hired on the spot.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

applied online, wanted to interview as soon as possible, sat at a table with gm and was hired on the spot. told me my smile was awesome and to always wear it. very easy they probably would hire anyone

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Went in to apply at T.G.I. Fridays and had a short interview with the manager. He was very personable and made the interview process enjoyable as I did not feel that I was being forced to say a particular answer or was supposed to talk my resume up. The behavioral questions asked were fair as they showed how I would mingle with prospective employees. I was offered the job later that day when I received a call from the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time that you disagreed with a member in your organization and how did you resolve that problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Indeed I then got a message to fill out an application online and 2 days later I got an email inviting me to come in for an interview during their open interview times. I interviewed with 3 different managers they all asked general questions. I was also given 2 example situations where they wanted to know what I would do in them. The 3rd manger that I spoke to I know was the general manager and at the end she pulled me aside and offer me the job. So I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite restaurant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Sit down conversation with a current restaurant manager, answer questions about work history & new work expectations.
    Why are you excited to work for the company? Fo you know others who work for the company? and do they enjoy such work? If so, why do they?

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Bayonne, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

lots of customer service questions just answer generously. Simple questions. they tend to already know if they will be hiring you or not just from looking at you which is fine so dress in all black

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Hamilton, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview went really well and was less complicated than I expected. It was simple really, got asked a few common questions just to get a general feel for me, hit it off with the woman interviewing me and was offered the job. Only one interview and was quick. Easy to feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle impatient customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I knew the guy was going to be bad the moment he called for an interview. He called at 10 pm and asked for an interview so I asked if he meant right now? and he's all like no its too late.(its too late for an interview but not too late for him to call me.?) .they didn't even bother to ask me for my resume, the guy was late and I could tell that weren't going to hire me the moment they looked at me because they were so rude but instead of that he tried to make the job seem incredibly bad like I had to do all of this extra work like clean every part of the store even though I was applying as a hostess.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

Interview to meet with manager, got asked to a second interview. After the second interview I was asked to come in for orientation. I had to submit some documents. It was a very easy going interview and the managers were very impressed with me and what I had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer