T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.0

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied two weeks prior and then went in and gave the manager my resume. He called me back within a week. Only interviewed with one manager. It was a 20 minute process and I was hired on spot.

Server Waiter Interview

Interview

Friendly, easy, comfortable interview. It was quite thorough and left me with very little questions about the job or the nature of my responsibilities. Mangers were personable and respectful. Very knowledgeable about the restaurant and the company from boh to foh.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the qualities you would bring to the team?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Providence, RI).

Interview

Fill out online application and then did a phone interview then followed up on a day in the life and did a shift follow. After that did an online test and interview with the General Manager at the training store.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

Super quick and easy. We went over expectations and she asked when I was able to start. They want someone who is outgoing and bubbly. I was hired on the spot.

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

applied online, wanted to interview as soon as possible, sat at a table with gm and was hired on the spot. told me my smile was awesome and to always wear it. very easy they probably would hire anyone

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Went in to apply at T.G.I. Fridays and had a short interview with the manager. He was very personable and made the interview process enjoyable as I did not feel that I was being forced to say a particular answer or was supposed to talk my resume up. The behavioral questions asked were fair as they showed how I would mingle with prospective employees. I was offered the job later that day when I received a call from the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time that you disagreed with a member in your organization and how did you resolve that problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Indeed I then got a message to fill out an application online and 2 days later I got an email inviting me to come in for an interview during their open interview times. I interviewed with 3 different managers they all asked general questions. I was also given 2 example situations where they wanted to know what I would do in them. The 3rd manger that I spoke to I know was the general manager and at the end she pulled me aside and offer me the job. So I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite restaurant?   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Southfield, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief and courteous allowed time for questions and even was nice enough to offer some food while we interviewed. I did not accept the offer because of the pay but i would recommend to someone

Interview Questions

• Why Is it important to display customer satisfactory work   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Easy! Just show personality and dress good. Managers are very nice and easy going. This job is just to make money and go home so they are just looking for somebody who is serious and has great customer service/

Anonymous Employee in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Sit down conversation with a current restaurant manager, answer questions about work history & new work expectations.
    Why are you excited to work for the company? Fo you know others who work for the company? and do they enjoy such work? If so, why do they?