T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2018

2.0

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied on snagajob got a call within a week, asked a little questions on the phone about availabilty and about my resume and asked to do an interview. Went to my interview I was 20 minutes early, and still had to wait those 20 minutes, the same guy who called was the same who interviewed which was the General Manager, which made it more nerve racking. While we sat down I told him why I was leaving my current job and what I am looking for in a current job, he was nice, it seemed like he didn't know what to ask me for questions though. At the end he told me he jad another interview and then he would give me a call to let me know if I got the job or not. 3 hours later I got the call and got the job and now I had to fill out the tax papers inline and my first day is this week.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time, where it was a problem after problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Orlando, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

I came in to see the Kitchen Manager who was nice and had me fill out a paper application which he explained was just for better storage. Despite already doing the online one, I went ahead. Turns out that they didn't look at my availability before calling. He looked over my paper app, pointed it out to which I explained my availability. He was kind and sent it over to the general manager. I waited around 40 minutes to 50 minutes just to be told the same thing he did.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

first phase is a one on one interview with the general manager, if you get past the first phase then there's a test you take on their computer. Must answer all questions about the history of the restaurant, food menu drink menu etc.

Interview Questions

• where have you worked in the past
      situational/ scenario based question   Answer Question

Waiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in January 2018.

Interview

Brief with manager with the lead waitress in the dinning room of the restaurant before lunch. Simple and casual. Question were basic nothing too difficult or alarming. I was able to get a class of water since the restaurant was extremely warm. This would be my fourth job as a waitress in the pass three years.

Line Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Easy going situational interview questions. Tell me about a time when....
    Offered job promptly. Manager met with me asked a few questions and got to know me. Had yo wait to talk to the manager for a while but after talking was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a customer complaint.   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Interview

It was cool. I had fun. They ask you how are you? Why do you want to work here? How tall are you? It was cool. It was fun.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Why do you want to work here? Do you have experience? Will you work OT   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Coming in off peak hours, expect to have an interview with lots of interruptions and glances from the staff. Focus on prior experience and bar knowledge, with the understanding that you will probably have to undergo their training class, if hired.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Massapequa, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I called for a week straight and couldn’t get a hold of anybody and then I called for another week straight and finally got a hold of someone and then I met with one Manager oneI called for a week straight and couldn’t get a hold of anybody and then I called for another week straight and finally got a hold of someone and then I met with one Manager one week and then I met with

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule for the week   1 Answer

Expo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Owings Mills, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I had to constantly call( 1week) to get an interview. Interviewed with a manager and back of the house lead.I was asked a few questions.. Then I was told to hold on they both left the lead came back and told me he wanted to hire me.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I Applied online. A week or so later I was called in for an in person interview. After the interview I was interviewed by another manager then I was called back a few days later.