T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.0

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

first phase is a one on one interview with the general manager, if you get past the first phase then there's a test you take on their computer. Must answer all questions about the history of the restaurant, food menu drink menu etc.

Interview Questions

• where have you worked in the past
      situational/ scenario based question   Answer Question

Line Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Easy going situational interview questions. Tell me about a time when....
    Offered job promptly. Manager met with me asked a few questions and got to know me. Had yo wait to talk to the manager for a while but after talking was offered the job right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a customer complaint.   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Interview

It was cool. I had fun. They ask you how are you? Why do you want to work here? How tall are you? It was cool. It was fun.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Why do you want to work here? Do you have experience? Will you work OT   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Coming in off peak hours, expect to have an interview with lots of interruptions and glances from the staff. Focus on prior experience and bar knowledge, with the understanding that you will probably have to undergo their training class, if hired.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Massapequa, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I called for a week straight and couldn’t get a hold of anybody and then I called for another week straight and finally got a hold of someone and then I met with one Manager oneI called for a week straight and couldn’t get a hold of anybody and then I called for another week straight and finally got a hold of someone and then I met with one Manager one week and then I met with

Interview Questions

• What is your schedule for the week   1 Answer

Expo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Owings Mills, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

I had to constantly call( 1week) to get an interview. Interviewed with a manager and back of the house lead.I was asked a few questions.. Then I was told to hold on they both left the lead came back and told me he wanted to hire me.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I Applied online. A week or so later I was called in for an in person interview. After the interview I was interviewed by another manager then I was called back a few days later.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job and a few days later I got an email from an HR recruiter asking to set up a time for a phone call. The call lasted all of 20 minutes. I had to then take a personality assessment. I never heard back from anyone.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied two weeks prior and then went in and gave the manager my resume. He called me back within a week. Only interviewed with one manager. It was a 20 minute process and I was hired on spot.

Server Waiter Interview

Interview

Friendly, easy, comfortable interview. It was quite thorough and left me with very little questions about the job or the nature of my responsibilities. Mangers were personable and respectful. Very knowledgeable about the restaurant and the company from boh to foh.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the qualities you would bring to the team?   Answer Question