T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job and a few days later I got an email from an HR recruiter asking to set up a time for a phone call. The call lasted all of 20 minutes. I had to then take a personality assessment. I never heard back from anyone.

Dish Washer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied one day and the next day in the morning i get a call. Came in a few minutes early for the interview and asked for the hiring manager. She came out sat me down at a table and 5-10 minutes waiting for her to come back. She came back with a few sheet of papers with general questions on them. The interview took about 10-20 minutes. After the interview ended the hiring manager told me she would talk to her supervisor and let me know by Tuesday.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?
      We close at 2am but dish washing some times fishiness at 3am. would you be willing to do that?   Answer Question
    • Would you be interested in other positions?   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question
    • We close at 2am but dish washing some times finishes at 3am. would you be willing to do that?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief, phone call from recruiter, went well, then waited a few days to hear from diector. That was a phone interview as well. Lasted 20 min and they didnt seem interest and only aksed about employment history.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (West Palm Beach, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I knew the guy was going to be bad the moment he called for an interview. He called at 10 pm and asked for an interview so I asked if he meant right now? and he's all like no its too late.(its too late for an interview but not too late for him to call me.?) .they didn't even bother to ask me for my resume, the guy was late and I could tell that weren't going to hire me the moment they looked at me because they were so rude but instead of that he tried to make the job seem incredibly bad like I had to do all of this extra work like clean every part of the store even though I was applying as a hostess.

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Carrollton, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Friendly but dry. Typical, conference room, etc. Low pressure. Small wait, free water. TGI is stuck in a hard spot, they want to modernize their image but without losing their current loyalty base.

Interview Questions

• Why you? What would you do? What have you done that is relevant?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Alexandria, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

I arrived to my interview 10 minutes early and was greeted by the hostess. She had me take a seat to the side and said the manager would be right with me. 5 minutes later, another lady approached me and asked what could she do for me. I told her I was expected by the hiring manager for my upcoming interview. She told me that he was running late and that he would be right with me. Another 5 minutes later, the same lady returned and said she would be conducting my interview. During the interview, she told me that she was the service manager and sometimes conducts interviews when the restaurant manager is unable to make it. I could tell that she wasn't prepared to interview me because she showed up with a blank piece of paper and just stared at me.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Do you have any experience as a server?
      3. When was the last time you came to Friday's as a guest?
      4. How long do you see yourself working here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online through snaga job received a call for an interview about a week later. First interview was the basic which was about me ,past experience ,& was informed about the job and duties I was told on the spot that I will continue to the 2nd interview which was pretty much the same talked about my avalability previous work experience...I was told on the spot to attend the 3rd interview which was dull and pointless I didn't see a point in 3interviews all of this could've been handled within one day...that interview I was ask what would I do in certain situations...wasn't offered a position before I left she said she would call later in the week she didn't so I called...she had me on hold for about 10mins than hung up on me I called back a man answered and he claim he was going to call back...this was all a waste of time and traveling fare .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (City of Industry, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy, they only wanted a good conversation about yourself, they didn't really ask interview questions, just personal questions about school and what your interests are such as sports or activities

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Manchester, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

it was easy went into apply and then the manager came to talk to me about the job, he asked me questions like you do you have experience and some other stuff i guess I was like i do she said okay and the rest is history

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's.

Interview

Applied online, they got back to me within 5 days. Scheduled an interview for the next week. Started off with the basic, 'So tell me about yourself'. Manager was very nice and seemed interested but couldn't offer me a job because they filled the position the day before but told me to keep in touch.
    Overall good experience.