T.G.I. Friday's Key Position/Extended Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T.G.I. Friday's Key Position/Extended Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Key Position/Extended Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Gainesville, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

I originally applied for a "key position", which was basically an extension of management. However, they did not feel I was ready for that, after interviewing me. So they offered me a regular serving job. They sat me down face to face and interviewed me. Asked me about my experience, and why I was searching for a job. They gave me examples of restaurant circumstances and asked me what I would do if in that position. They were extremely friendly and laid back with the process.

Interview Questions

• If a guest were to complain about their food order not being correct, what would you do or say to the guest, in order to make them happy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated as starting as a server and working my way up to a key position. Just be friendly and yourself, have an outgoing personality and you will do just fine!