T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 8, 2017

2.0

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

Coming in off peak hours, expect to have an interview with lots of interruptions and glances from the staff. Focus on prior experience and bar knowledge, with the understanding that you will probably have to undergo their training class, if hired.

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Only good thing about this job tbh, they have an eloquent recruitment process by a lovely member of their staff who is committed to his job and that showas through his work. Ben ten Williams was absolutely amazing and enthusiastic.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday, got a call on Friday to set up an interview. 3 interviews total: Server mngr to discuss former experience, Bar mngr to discuss how the environment was there, and GM formally offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Orange Park, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Seemed good from the interview .. the management portray the job as great potential moneymaker just need to upsell and give service to their standards. The manager seemed smart and pretty friendly .. I was hired in my second interview on the spot. And they seemed really interested in hiring a qualified team member.

Interview Questions

• Where I had previous experience   1 Answer

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Stevenage, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Terrible, very unorganised and a waste of time. Their website asked me to book an OJE (on job experience)/interview. I cleared my schedule for that evening and when I arrived I was left sitting around for ages and then asked questions such as what is my name, age and sixth form and then told that the OJE and interview will be on another evening later that week! When I came back to do the OJE I was left waiting for half an hour at the end and beginning of it and told that they would get back to me within a week - there wasn't even a proper interview! They took almost three weeks to get back to me only to send an automated email that I had not got the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions that they already knew the answers to because of my application.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Melbourne, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Manager sat me down at a table and asked about previous experience. The process didn't take long. He was mostly interested in if I was able to handle the stress and how well I could work with others. They are very busy so he made sure I'd be able to keep up.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work under pressure?   1 Answer

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Straight forward interview process, just asking questions about why tgi fridays, kinda laid back, so there was no stress involved, they dont look for experience but for a right person to fit the crazy meter, you need to be fun, confident and good with people.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I Applied online. A week or so later I was called in for an in person interview. After the interview I was interviewed by another manager then I was called back a few days later.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Orange, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online through SnagAJob and received a call from a manager for an interview. Then met with another manager and started training on the floor with another server. There's 6 training shifts including a food test. Score you're hired and can start making tips.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the best service you have ever wanted and why   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job and a few days later I got an email from an HR recruiter asking to set up a time for a phone call. The call lasted all of 20 minutes. I had to then take a personality assessment. I never heard back from anyone.