T.G.I. Friday's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.0

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Springfield, VA) in October 2013.

Interview

Refreshing. You meet with all the managers and get a little "preview" of who they are and how they act. The interview process was quick, and I talked with the service manager, bar manager, kitchen manager, and general manager all in the same day. They seemed to really like me. After I met with the general manager, they scheduled an interview with the district manager later that week and I was hired the day after.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle your emotions under stress?   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call a few days later to arrange a OTE. Did a 2 hour trail, loved it. Got a phone call 3 days later to arrange a meeting with the manager. She was lovely. Got offered the job. Need to go back to sign paperwork etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself. If you're happy, outgoing and willing to work hard you'll be fine.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quite good. The interviewer was friendly and comfortable to talk with. Interview time was for me was 2:00 PM. But i came bit early around 1:20 PM . They did not made me wait long as they started interview process right away.

Interview Questions

• Background, experience, projects and my roles and responsibilities   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate as I was hired through a staffing agency

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Went in to apply at T.G.I. Fridays and had a short interview with the manager. He was very personable and made the interview process enjoyable as I did not feel that I was being forced to say a particular answer or was supposed to talk my resume up. The behavioral questions asked were fair as they showed how I would mingle with prospective employees. I was offered the job later that day when I received a call from the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time that you disagreed with a member in your organization and how did you resolve that problem?   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's in April 2013.

Interview

Normal, very relaxed and easy going. I was referred by an employee and was called pretty much immediately for an interview. The hiring manager was very nice and seem relaxed in asking questions and answering them. Overall a very good interview process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions.... name a time when you went above and beyond your normal work duties to help a customer... stuff like that.   Answer Question

Serving Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Some questions on the phone once I had applied Had on the job experience first on a Friday so was pretty busy- it began by following another busser but as it got busier we did our own thing and then a week later got an interview with store manager. Got offered the job a week later they were suprised no one had already called very unorganized when I applied but since working there they have recruited more people so it has improved.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about TGI Friday's   1 Answer
    • The interviewer spoke about the company and didn't ask many questions
      I also asked at the end what was her favourite thing about working there
      1 Answer
    • How do u think your friends would describe you?   1 Answer
    • If a costumer were to come to you with a problem what would u do ?   1 Answer
    • what did I learn from my OJ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Hamilton, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview went really well and was less complicated than I expected. It was simple really, got asked a few common questions just to get a general feel for me, hit it off with the woman interviewing me and was offered the job. Only one interview and was quick. Easy to feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle impatient customers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Bayonne, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

lots of customer service questions just answer generously. Simple questions. they tend to already know if they will be hiring you or not just from looking at you which is fine so dress in all black

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Silver Spring, MD).

Interview

Easy! Just show personality and dress good. Managers are very nice and easy going. This job is just to make money and go home so they are just looking for somebody who is serious and has great customer service/

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Quick and painless. First a phone call then two interviews. One with AM and second with GM. The GM was split between two stores so overall focus on new hires is low.