T.G.I. Friday's Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Providence, RI).

Interview

Fill out online application and then did a phone interview then followed up on a day in the life and did a shift follow. After that did an online test and interview with the General Manager at the training store.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief, phone call from recruiter, went well, then waited a few days to hear from diector. That was a phone interview as well. Lasted 20 min and they didnt seem interest and only aksed about employment history.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Initially submitted a resume online, then was asked to fill out a personality quiz. Had a phone interview with a regional recruiter, followed by face-to-face with a General Manager, followed by a "follow" shift with same General Manager and a meeting with Director of Operations. A background check was made & then an offer received over the phone.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Troy, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

phone interview, restaurant site interview with GM, interview with district manager

Interview Questions

• questions were routine;
      How long do you plan to work here?   1 Answer

District manager was late to meeting; very judgemental; and somewhat unprofessional.
    Gave an air about self that my experience was not as good as Friday's would be

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Springfield, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

They called me and i called them back, then i had a interview and sat down with the manager then the hr lady then the cfo of the franchise then asked me questions and i answerd them and i got the job