T.G.I. Friday's Server Bartender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Corona, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Took less than 10 minutes was very simple to get through. I sat down with the store manager and he was very friendly. Asked if I was interested in a Bartender position. Also said they do flare Bar tending with competitions have I ever done that before. I had not. Would I be willing to learn that. I said yes. I believe I was hired based of looks as well as experience and willingness to learn to be a flare bartender.

Interview Questions

• Basically wanted to find out how outgoing I am and How I handle the public.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Aurora, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. It was scheduled over the pone and upon arrival was seated in a booth in the dining area. They provided a drink while you waited and during. It was not a high pressure interview and covered past experiences and normal conversation probably to help determine if interpersonal skills were up to par for the service industry.

Server Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Corona, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

The manager at the time asked about all my past experience in that field. Did I know how to bartend flare, if I was willing to learn. I had to show how I make drinks. Discuss what is in certain drinks. How do I handle certain situations if customers have had to much to drink. Do I know when to cut people off. When to ask management for help with unruly customers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He really liked me and hired me on the spot