T.G.I. Friday's Waitress Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T.G.I. Friday's Waitress Interview Questions

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Newcastle, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview, with around 25 other people. We had to do a number of activities like explaining one of the most embarrassing things that's happened to us and designing our own restaurant, and then a 'speed dating' session with managers. It was very upbeat and informal, and to be honest it was clear I wouldn't have fit in to a super peppy and lively atmosphere - came as no shock when I got 'the email' telling me I didn't get another interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T.G.I. Friday's

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwich, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.G.I. Friday's (Norwich, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied online, then received 'pre interview' questions to fill out, after 4 days received an email inviting me to an Audition interview. Arrived, played some team work games, got to know the group (only around 20 of us there) then had 2 minutes to do our party trick/performance/presentation. I did a performance of a song with my guitar, someone did a tap dance and someone else brought along props to do with their life and spoke about them. They then ask you simple questions like 'how do you think your personality will fit in at Fridays?' And 'where do you see yourself in 10 years time'.
    That is all done in front of a group, then individually taken away for questions. Simple ones again like 'why fridays?' 'Do you have any holidays planned?' 'How do you plan to get here.'
    Still waiting on whether I was successful or not as audition was only yesterday.

Interview Questions

• 'What would your personality bring to Fridays, how would you fit in?'   1 Answer