T.J. Sacks & Assoc. Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2011

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at T.J. Sacks & Assoc.

Positive100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at T.J. Sacks & Assoc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T.J. Sacks & Assoc. (New York, NY) in Nov 2010

Interview

I found the agency on a job listing site and emailed the President, Temi Sacks, my resume and an original cover letter that detailed my availability and why I thought I would be perfect for the job. A good tip when applying for this company is to make sure your cover letter is unique - don't copy and paste a template because it will show and won't make a good impression. She responded back asking me to come in for an interview. The interview went very well even though, at first I was a little nervous about being interviewed by the President. However, I quickly learned that this was how the Agency worked - nothing was too small for the President to be involved in and she put a lot into the foundation of her company. A good tip is to have a lot of questions to ask. I didn't have any unforunately because all of mine were answered during the interview, but I would definitely recommend coming prepared because she informed me later that that was one flaw of my interview. I cam in for a second interview and was asked to put together a presentation of what I could do for the company because I was competing against another individual for the position. This is a really good tip, if the Agency asks you to do a special project to test your skills, make it your #1 priority. I spent a long time on my presentation, which paid off because I wound up getting the job. During my interview process, one of the main things that kept me wanting to come back for the 2nd interview and take on the project was how great the work environment was every time I went in. Employees were very friendly, with each other and with me. It seemed to be a great place right from the start and I'm very glad that I made the cut.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me exactly what you think public relations is?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed