T.K. Maxx Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.4

120 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I received a phone interview asking about my availability and a couple “tell me about a time when” questions, and got asked to come into the store to take a multiple choice test which included some questions about your personality and also some scenarios, which was then followed by an interview. There was a small group of us taking the assessment and we got taken in one by one for a one on one interview. Got offered the job the same day a couple hours later.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx.

Interview

It was a group interview. The process went very smoothly, but it was clear that knowledge and research about the company was really important. However, don't be too obvious and go overboard with the factual knowledge!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx.

Interview

After initial application (I applied online), they have a group interview, which can vary in size depending on the stores needs.

Be prepared for team based activities and random questions looking for creative and upbeat answers. They want to know that you can be a team player, know about the company and about excellent customer service - but they especially want polite, friendly and happy staff (you need to be a 'happy-go-lucky' kinda person to get the most out of TK Maxx anyway!)

Interview Questions

• - What you know about the company   1 Answer

Buying Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Florence (Italy)).

Interview

3 steps of interview with the buying hierarchy Focused on brand network and negotiation abilities. Being an American Company the interview was totally in English. First step in UK and the others two in Florence office

Interview Questions

• What is your way to convince a partner to sell the goods.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Nottingham, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Positive experience. Had to complete a questionnaire about my personality and how I would deal some scenarios in the shop. After completing that I had a ten-minute interview with one of the store's managers.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the most in your last job and what the least?   Answer Question

Customer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

There was a retail selection test and a personal interview we also had to introduce ourselves to each other , it was pretty easy and straightforward . The retail selection test was a mixture of personality questions and how you would handle a challenge if you were to be in an incident

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx in August 2017.

Interview

I was invited for interview after taking my CV into store. The interview was conducted by two members of the leadership team and included questions about the store, their brands and my personal qualities and experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email giving you time slots on what is best for you. Filled in an application form of basic details such as employment and experience. It began with them introducing themselves and then we were put into pairs to learn about each other and present back on what we learnt about the other person. We were then put into groups of three or four and asked to pick two items from the table and present them on why we chose them/prices/functionality etc. After that, we had a test of customer service and had a 1 on 1 where they ask to tell them about yourself, your hours and why you want to work for them. The process was very enjoyable and fun!

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx.

Interview

Quick interview, mainly ascertained my experience, asked a few basic questions about why I wanted to work there, what I would bring to the team, my availability and flexibility etc.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T.K. Maxx (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very calm and comforting due to interviewers kindness- the questions were not that difficult and were related to the job so nothing to worry about. The process was quick too; I got a reply within days!

Interview Questions

• What does Tk Maxx mean to you?   1 Answer