T.MAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T.MAC Interview Questions

1.8

Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.MAC.

Interview

Easy, I knew management there from a past job so that made it easy to get. We just chatted and he knew that I was coming back to the restaurant industry since office job closed.

Interview Questions

• So what have you been up to since we last worked together   Answer Question

Host/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumberland, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.MAC (Cumberland, GA).

Interview

Honestly, the interview was a joke. I sat in the waiting area and spoke with the GM who wanted me to tell him about what I liked to do outside of work duties. Then boom, I was hired, they will hire any body no matter what you can or cannot do. If you do not have any experience or brain matter rather this job is for you.

Waitress/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T.MAC (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Took about two weeks. Once called for a interview it took 30 mins for my first interview and it was extremely slow for them and 1hr 1/2 for my second interview with the GM.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T.MAC (Decatur, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Mike was very warming and he takes pride in working in the restaurant industry. He made sure I understood every question that was asked of me and I got hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• The one thing that they asked is why did I choose to work for that company   1 Answer

Hostess/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T.MAC (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was extremely quick and pretty painless. The questions were very typical and I was offered a job on the spot. I applied for waitress but due to a lack of experience I was given the job as hostess. They asked why I wanted to work at Taco Mac, how much I was hoping to make, and how long I was planning on staying with the company.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T.MAC (Roswell, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

we talked for about 5 minutes and then we took a tour around the back. then went back to a table to discuss pay and what i would be doing. he agreed to give me $9 an hour.

Interview Questions

• what is your experience working in a restaurant?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T.MAC (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

There were multiple interviews with three managers. I met with them on three separate occasions. It was a semi-formal interview starting with the key manager, then kitchen manager, then general manager. They said they wanted to hire me and asked when would be good to come in for training. It's that easy.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Have you ever been a server?
      How many balloons do you think you could fit in this room?
      Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T.MAC (Suwanee, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online. Went in and gave resume. Set up interview with manager. If you passed the interview with the first manager, he will set you up with the general manager. If you are presentable and well-spoken, most likely you will get the job. Attrition is high at the location I was at therefore they are always looking for employees.

To-Go Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T.MAC (Johns Creek, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I dont know, short and sweet with a little cherry on top. It was like any other interview process. Pointless and stupid. They ask how long you have been in the industry, what do you like to do, your favorite customer service experience.

Waitress/Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T.MAC (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online got called back the next day. Scheduled an interview. Was about 5 minutes early but the manager I was interviewing with had not shown up. Waited almost an hr before another manager came out and he decided to interview me. He only asked about 3 questions. He then said he would pass information along. It was very informal and it was clear they weren't prepared for the interview.