T-Mobile Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I have onsite interviews for the whole day. Many questions are like brain teasers, but interviews will combine the question with their practical business. You need to be patient and give a logical solution for their questions. You can ask for a short break after every interview.

The first thing you need to do is to review the job description again and again, and then you have a basic understanding of what they are doing. Actually, there is no specific skill checking in the interview,.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me first and asked about relocation preference and some logistics question. about a week later I received a phone interview from a manager. the manager introduced himself first and then asked me to go over the resume, and asked a business case question.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewer was kind but didn't seem to know much about the position that I was applying for. Right now I'm just making sure I fit the minimum word requirement for glassdoor so I can get unlimited access.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very short interview process. I had about 1/2 hour phone screen with an HR Recruiter. Then in person (within a week, only about 15 minutes each with the VP and Director of team.

Interview Questions

• Very little, just asked what I could do to improve the area I was applying for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty easy. I asked for more and got it. Asked for a signing bonus and got that also.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with four managers and two senior analysts from the department. The next week I had another phone interview with the same managers and two different senior analysts. I was made an offer a couple days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you instruct someone to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

Interview

I was submitted for an Analyst role that very well matched my profile by an internal referral and the Hiring Manager wanted to conduct the interview. I was contacted by a Recruiter who wanted to conduct a half hour telephonic interview. I responded immediately giving my availability but didn't hear back from her until the day before I had given my availability. I wasn't sure when the interview will actually take place as I didn't get a confirmation for almost until 5 days and after continuous follow-up over email and phone. Phew- Finally I had a date & time for an interview. The interview went pretty well with standard set of HR questions like why do you want to work for T-Mobile, why the role suits you etc. You can never go wrong in those answers!
    At the end, I was told that my case will be discussed with the Hiring Manager as I needed a Visa transfer and she will get back to me the next day. Once again, I didn't get any response from her. After following up repeatedly for the next few days, the recruiter gets back to me with the response that I had less experience than other candidates for this role. There was nothing mentioned about the visa scenario that she was supposed to give.

I was bummed to hear this! The Hiring Manager initiated this process and wanted to have an interview with me whom in my opinion gets to decide my relevant experience. Why does HR decide?

The process is very much flawed, slow, unprofessional and confusing for the candidates!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

Interview

applied online and got a phone interview couple of days later