T-Mobile Associate Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was face to face at their interview facility. They were on-time for the most part. There was a waiting area and they would come get you when it was your turn.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a sales goal you had to meet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

Pretty Simple Process. Was already a Retail Sales Associate. Top 10 in the market. Applied to the Job " Retail Associate Manager " in better words Assistant Manager of a retail store. Interviewed with the store manager and then interviewed with the market manager.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to handle an issue with an employee, What was it about , What did you do and what was the outcome.

What is your weakest trait?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple. They knew what I made as a Sale Rep. My hourly was increased but my commission structure decreased so when it was all totaled at the end of the year I made the same as a Sales rep with a lot more stress.