T-Mobile Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Business Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

There were two rounds. The first round was skype interview with a panel of two members . The second round was with a panel of 4 members which included the senior team members and managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bothell, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

A consultant called me for this job opportunity ,and i think resume was processed only when rates/salary was decided since beginning (i think that was one of the criterion for screening) , it took more then 25 days for T mobile people to respond on resume and calling me on phone.
    Phone interview was very conceptual with lots of emphasis on what you have done on past projects.
    Strengths and weakness questions/describe concepts with examples etc etc.
    People on phone were very friendly and created right atmosphere for eliciting proper response.they let you speak and stress was on understanding you as much as possible.It was 30 mins long.
    Next day only i got call for face to face interview where atmosphere was more of a panel interview -i met the whole team and they asked couple of questions and talked about what they do.
    It was interaction oriented in making you understand team/work.
    It was good and friendly and esp the manager made sure that she observes and treat the person right .
    Good experience-just good reading of you own resume and past experience will get you through.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was through a consultant -so no negotiation happened.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was sent a mail requesting for an interview about a week later.
    Interview went fine. Was asked specific to my background. On current job and responsibilities.
    Was told will be informed if need to come for a f2f interview if selected. Was informed after 8 weeks that I was not selected.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2008.

Interview

Standard multiple interview process. Recruiter, hiring manager, interview with cross functional teams, director.

Interview Questions

• Didn't encounter any particularly difficult questions if you are prepared   Answer Question

Negotiation

Standard offer, not much negotiation.