T-Mobile Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Çustomer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

First I filled out the application online. Then I was sent an assesment, followed up by a hirevue interview. Hirevue is app that you can use on your phone to record you via video and answer questions. Then I was called by a recruiter that scheduled me for an interview, and I had to get the background check and hirevue completed before the interview. I was then called with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you had to handle an irate customer and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

I took a test online, which was lengthy. I had taken tests like this before, personality, what would you do in this situation( always answer as to bend over backwards to help the customer.) The simulated computer test frustrated me at first. I received an invite to " A Day in the Life" which did NOT allow you to sit with another rep as someone else wrote. It lasted 90 minutes, walked through the call center, listened to 2 calls on tape which were pretty routine/not difficult. The presentation was given by someone in HR, who indicated that this job did not include a particular job function, but when I had my one on one interview the next day I was told differently. I have been doing this job with another company and did NOT pass the interview and do NOT know or understand why. Not sure if it is an age thing( mid 40's-no other rep there was over 35), and experience thing (I have too much) or there was something else.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zagreb (Croatia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Zagreb (Croatia)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and had a phone interview a week later. They offered me a job after that in two days. Usually you have to have a face-to-face interview with group of 10 people

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2011.

Interview

ok