T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was done mostly online for screening and very flexible. The in person was great, the people are awesome. The want to make sure the fit is good for you as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR).

Interview

Asked basic interview questions. Had you do a pretend call. And let you sit with a rep for 20 min to get the vibe of the job. And have a tour of the entire building.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service and how long will you be here if you're hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face with questions about goals and personal background. Tour of facility with time watching and listening to employee at work. Test call for fictional company to tast call skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and next day got an assessment. Assessment was a personality test, 4 call simulations to see how well you multitask through different windows and 3 days later got an invitation to a digital interview. You record your answers with a webcam, I used my phone, it is one sided and was about 15 questions. Few days later got a invitation for a face to face interview. By that time I had received another job offer and accepted with that company but still decided to go to the interview. Interview was average with a call roleplay where you wear a headset and they call in pretending to be a customer. Towards the end once I was told the pay I was no longer interested since the job offer I accepted had better pay and hours but decided to be polite and stay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Application, assessment, digital interview,face to face interview. Then the next step was to do background check and drug test but I did not get to those steps. Had I have the pay was $14.00 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a long assessment if you pass they will email you another form to fill out , then there was a digital interview , next was a day in the life (getting to know you and getting to know the company) then a one on one interview then background check ! Long process but worth it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , starting pay is 13.75 with pay differential for weekend workers and night workers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took me two months! I applied in the beginning of January and never heard anything until mid February. I received an email to complete the first step which was a digital interview. You basically record the answers to the questions they ask and send it to them. After that I was invited to do The Day In Life which is a tour of the building with about 20 others. Once you are there they will go over benefits and the position, etc. After that I received an email later that day to schedule a one on one interview which didn't take place until March. The interview was very basic. I went in and sat with one of the reps while they talked on the phone for about 20 minutes and afterwards sat with two people while they both went back and fourth asking those STAR questions. They only asked about 4 or 5. After that we did a role play which was pretty easy I mean they give you a paper that tells you exactly what they are going to ask you before they call so you'll have time to prepare for a response. I was not offered the position that same day. About 3 days went by and I didn't hear anything so I emailed the hiring manager and received an email back to process my background check. Once you pass that part you've got the job. The only thing i didn't like was how long it took but it is a career oriented company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful time and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you received criticism from a manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA).

Interview

easy, simple, basic, situational, then of course, the regular example where the recruiter left the office and called the phone, from there they role played with you as if you were on the phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a fast process with new technology with a interview on recorded videos. They kept in contact throughout every step of the way it was a fun enjoyable experience. I believe it does weed out the lazy as the questionnaire and the process of testing is extended out but it makes sense for recruiters and the company to really get an understanding and personal connection to the candidate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then was asked to take an online assessment. Then a follow-up email was rec'd with an additional form to complete. A few days later I was emailed a link to take a digital interview. I had to complete it within 3 business days of receiving it. The digital interview took approximately 40 minutes of time. There were 14 questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for T-Mobile before?   Answer Question
    • Why are you seeking new employment?   Answer Question
    • Give an example, from any job, where a customer had an issue or complaint. What did you do to resolve it or to make it a good experience for the customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your work experience that involves working directly with customers and resolving customer issues.   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience offering products or services to customers? If so, please tell us about the experience. What did you like about it?   Answer Question