T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.9

141 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Meridian, ID).

Interview

Long arduous interview process. After you apply you must be approved for the assessment. The assessment has you answer some basic questions and do some roleplay with online scenarios. Once you pass the assessment you must then do a video interview. If the hiring manager likes it they will call you in for an in person interview. The in person interview consists of a tour of the building, some STARS questions, and shadowing an employee.

After passing everything and building a decent rapport with the interviewer, I was declined a position. I have 10 years of customer service experience, as well as inbound/outbound call center experience. I also have a business degree under my belt.

When emailing the HR department asking about where they felt I could have improved, they declined to give feedback.

Horrible waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It's okay if you wants me to go to the challenge and Amazon is in real time 5th and the challenge and Amazon is in real time 5th and the challenge and Amazon is in real time 5th and the challenge and Amazon is in

Interview Questions

• and the challenge and Amazon is in real time 5th and the challenge and Amazon is in real life of a new one and the challenge and Amazon is in real   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mission, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Mission, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was nice and fast. The interviewer was so patient and made the interview go smoothly. They will have some hand on hand scenarios for you on the interview.

Interview Questions

• Day to day life experience in retail or customer service situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Grueling. They act as if they are hiring you to be a federal agent. Not a customer service agent. There are assessments, and a skype interview and an in person interview with 2 managers and during the interview you have to take a mock call and are given a script that the manager doesn't even follow, so there are no answers to his questions. Only apply here if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, did an assessment, call Scenerio sort of thing. Then I had to do a video interview and then I was invited to a ridiculously long onsite interview.

During the onsite interview they asked all the basic repeat star questions. It was easy I thought, but she kept wanting different answers. I didn't feel like I had a chance when she kept asking me why I wanted to leave my job because it sounded like I enjoyed working there.

I had to sit with an employee to see what her day was like for about fifteen minutes. I then had to do a call center scenario.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was done mostly online for screening and very flexible. The in person was great, the people are awesome. The want to make sure the fit is good for you as well.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

May 31, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We’re glad you had a positive interview experience and have joined Team Magenta! We wish you all the best on your journey here.
    --Your T-Mobile Careers Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a previous position and was told I didn't qualify. Recruiter contacted me about this position. It was a long process about three months and I successfully completed a digital interview. Face to face was a horrible experience. I felt like I was at a firing brigade. No eye contact made because of the interview questions and answers having to be typed by interviewers. The questions were not clear cut and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a technical issue came about and you had to give instructions on how to complete the task   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR).

Interview

Asked basic interview questions. Had you do a pretend call. And let you sit with a rep for 20 min to get the vibe of the job. And have a tour of the entire building.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service and how long will you be here if you're hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face with questions about goals and personal background. Tour of facility with time watching and listening to employee at work. Test call for fictional company to tast call skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

They were disorganized the person whom I was to interview with wasn't even there so I had a Stand-in Interviewer, SO I waited 30 minutes to even interview, Normal process, he was disorganized, I can honestly say this was the worst interview I ever had. The whole process took more than 8 months from application to interview, it was a waste of my time as well as T-Mobile's, The recruiter was nice, but never answers her phone, ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.