T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.9

136 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

Grueling. They act as if they are hiring you to be a federal agent. Not a customer service agent. There are assessments, and a skype interview and an in person interview with 2 managers and during the interview you have to take a mock call and are given a script that the manager doesn't even follow, so there are no answers to his questions. Only apply here if you have a lot of time on your hands.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer and what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, did an assessment, call Scenerio sort of thing. Then I had to do a video interview and then I was invited to a ridiculously long onsite interview.

During the onsite interview they asked all the basic repeat star questions. It was easy I thought, but she kept wanting different answers. I didn't feel like I had a chance when she kept asking me why I wanted to leave my job because it sounded like I enjoyed working there.

I had to sit with an employee to see what her day was like for about fifteen minutes. I then had to do a call center scenario.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was done mostly online for screening and very flexible. The in person was great, the people are awesome. The want to make sure the fit is good for you as well.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

May 31, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We’re glad you had a positive interview experience and have joined Team Magenta! We wish you all the best on your journey here.
    --Your T-Mobile Careers Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a previous position and was told I didn't qualify. Recruiter contacted me about this position. It was a long process about three months and I successfully completed a digital interview. Face to face was a horrible experience. I felt like I was at a firing brigade. No eye contact made because of the interview questions and answers having to be typed by interviewers. The questions were not clear cut and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a technical issue came about and you had to give instructions on how to complete the task   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR).

Interview

Asked basic interview questions. Had you do a pretend call. And let you sit with a rep for 20 min to get the vibe of the job. And have a tour of the entire building.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service and how long will you be here if you're hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face with questions about goals and personal background. Tour of facility with time watching and listening to employee at work. Test call for fictional company to tast call skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

They were disorganized the person whom I was to interview with wasn't even there so I had a Stand-in Interviewer, SO I waited 30 minutes to even interview, Normal process, he was disorganized, I can honestly say this was the worst interview I ever had. The whole process took more than 8 months from application to interview, it was a waste of my time as well as T-Mobile's, The recruiter was nice, but never answers her phone, ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and next day got an assessment. Assessment was a personality test, 4 call simulations to see how well you multitask through different windows and 3 days later got an invitation to a digital interview. You record your answers with a webcam, I used my phone, it is one sided and was about 15 questions. Few days later got a invitation for a face to face interview. By that time I had received another job offer and accepted with that company but still decided to go to the interview. Interview was average with a call roleplay where you wear a headset and they call in pretending to be a customer. Towards the end once I was told the pay I was no longer interested since the job offer I accepted had better pay and hours but decided to be polite and stay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Application, assessment, digital interview,face to face interview. Then the next step was to do background check and drug test but I did not get to those steps. Had I have the pay was $14.00 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a long assessment if you pass they will email you another form to fill out , then there was a digital interview , next was a day in the life (getting to know you and getting to know the company) then a one on one interview then background check ! Long process but worth it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , starting pay is 13.75 with pay differential for weekend workers and night workers