T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and next day got an assessment. Assessment was a personality test, 4 call simulations to see how well you multitask through different windows and 3 days later got an invitation to a digital interview. You record your answers with a webcam, I used my phone, it is one sided and was about 15 questions. Few days later got a invitation for a face to face interview. By that time I had received another job offer and accepted with that company but still decided to go to the interview. Interview was average with a call roleplay where you wear a headset and they call in pretending to be a customer. Towards the end once I was told the pay I was no longer interested since the job offer I accepted had better pay and hours but decided to be polite and stay.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA).

Interview

easy, simple, basic, situational, then of course, the regular example where the recruiter left the office and called the phone, from there they role played with you as if you were on the phone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a fast process with new technology with a interview on recorded videos. They kept in contact throughout every step of the way it was a fun enjoyable experience. I believe it does weed out the lazy as the questionnaire and the process of testing is extended out but it makes sense for recruiters and the company to really get an understanding and personal connection to the candidate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then was asked to take an online assessment. Then a follow-up email was rec'd with an additional form to complete. A few days later I was emailed a link to take a digital interview. I had to complete it within 3 business days of receiving it. The digital interview took approximately 40 minutes of time. There were 14 questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for T-Mobile before?   Answer Question
    • Why are you seeking new employment?   Answer Question
    • Give an example, from any job, where a customer had an issue or complaint. What did you do to resolve it or to make it a good experience for the customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your work experience that involves working directly with customers and resolving customer issues.   Answer Question
    • Do you have experience offering products or services to customers? If so, please tell us about the experience. What did you like about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Basic questions, heavily based on sales experience, no clear answers to questions that I asked. The interview was friendly, but very distracted. They did not go over the benefits package, were not able to clarify that information when I asked. She was unable to tell me the current metric expectations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would add a new feature for s customer, whether or not you have seen it's something historically they need.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Boise, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

They called for a phone interview, but instead of actually screening me for an interview, they took the entire time to tell me what a horrible job it was and that I wouldn't enjoy it, the hours are terrible, and that I could do much better things with my life. I passed the online interview with no problem. I did not pursue the job further.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2016.

Interview

applied, then had to take an hour long test online. If you pass that you get a video interview, and if you pass that a in person interview. Then they do a back ground check after an offer is made. No drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

I talked to the recruiter. Then I submitted an application online. I was then asked to do an online exam. The exam had two parts. One was a questionaire covering personality traits, work ideals, and values. The other was a simulation of the job which involved answering questions of prerecorded "customers". They were timed. Next was a phone interview and finally an in person interview. The interview involved sitting in on real calls, a tour, a few questions regarding my experience, and role playing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you used metrics to increase performance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. It takes so much time and it takes forever to get to the next step but when u get there it is def worth it

Negotiation

No neg

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was invited to do a virtual interview. After the virtual interview, I was invited to A Day In The Life which initially is supposed to
    mean youre hired. I had got a second interview I feel like i did well. No offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for tmobile?   1 Answer