T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellingham, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I aced the computer testing, did well on the phone interview and had an invitation to complete an online interview. Did the online interview immediately Thought I did well. Got an email 10 minutes later canceling everything. WEIRD. I was told to apply again in 6 months. Makes me wonder how high the turnover rate is as the hiring sign is ALWAYS up.

Interview Questions

• General questions, how are you with people, upsaling etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online in early March. I completed a long, very redundant series of assessments and received a call from a recruiter in VA 3 days later. I was invited to set up an initial phone interview, which I did, and that was brief but went well. Phone interview was basically an informational session that ended with the recruiter asking to set me up with a face to face interview. I went to that interview a few weeks later and really enjoyed the experience. My interviewer was easy to connect with and I felt that it was a very good interview, one of the best I've had.
    I was told that I would receive a request for a background screening and that it would take about a week so they would call me with an offer if everything checked out okay. I got the email 5 days after my interview and submitted the background info right away. It is now more than two weeks and I have not heard from anyone at the company at all. I sent a very brief email request three days ago for a status update and that email was ignored. I have never failed a background check nor do I have anything in my background that would be cause for concern. I consider myself an excellent candidate with years of experience in the industry, an opinion that was mirrored by my interviewer. I have no idea why they would pass on someone of my caliber and experience or even why they would simply ignore a request to be updated on where they are in the process. Sadly, I found other reviews of this company very helpful and very encouraging but I did not have the same experience in the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a company made a major policy change that you disagreed with. Why do you want to work for this company? Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. How did you handle it and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

did interview on phone, then did A DAY IN THE LIFE. I did a face to face interview and after the background check it took about a month to start. the phone interview was very easy. the hardest part about the interview was the waiting process. the face to face you had to actually act as if you are doing a call to see if you try to sell the products efficently.

Interview Questions

• WHy do you want to work here? and do you know how to sell.   1 Answer

Negotiation

the negotiation was fast

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Albuquerque, NM) in February 2015.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks, including 2 interviews. Got a phone interview first, then i went on to an in person interview. Both were very easy (and i'm terrible at interviewing). The phone interview was basic questions. The questions asked at the in person interview were STAR based, so do your research on that before you interview. Also practice a couple hours the night before for various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you didn't agree with a company's new policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was based on previous experience.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. We talked maily about my past experiences and I was asked what hours I could work. Also the hr representative advised me of all the amazing things t mobile offered

Interview Questions

• All mine were situation behavior outcome

Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult co worker. How did you handle that. What was the outcome?

Just stuff like that
      Answer Question

Negotiation

To early for this entry level position there is not any room to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Computer test takes about 1hour contains math, mock calls, personality and IQ testing. It is a timed test so you will need to have a good computer connection a quiet space and no interruptions.

Interview Questions

• How many days have you missed in the last year on your previous job? That were not planned.   1 Answer
    • What is one thing you dislike about your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was sent an email and received a phone call after they received my background check. It was very nice and warm and welcoming.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

It was quick. I received a call and they told me I am hired after answering some basic stuff about my educational background and work experience. I told them I went to college and like to make alot of money

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2015.

Interview

First I had to apply online which took a while because you have to pass a test that was rather hard and then I was emailed to do a face to face interview in which they asked situational customer service questions. They also made do a mock call where we had to sit at a phone and the person that interviewed you passed you a sheet of how the call was going to go and then they call went to another room and gave you 10 minutes to study the sheet and then they called you on the phone and you had to answer and it was call about a customer calling about his cable service and you had to come up with a solution to his problem. After that I listened to a live rep on the phones side by side on the call center floor and that was about 30 minutes and they told me to go home and I would get an email. The email said congradualations on getting the offer but we need to pass the background check which I did and I started about a month later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do If a customer called in and was irate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Charleston, SC) in January 2015.

Interview

They call you do a phone interview, if that goes well you fill out the job application and background check, if everything comes back clear they call you to tell you to meet, once they meet you if they like what they see you get to come back for day in the life

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

I filled out the application online via TMobile website. I received the online test one day later. Three days after I completed the test I was scheduled for a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for a day in the life 2 weeks later for 1.5 hours. Next had interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were in a stressful situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None