T-Mobile Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.6

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Standardized questions around previous work experience. Common questions around work experience with previous jobs that I worked at and how I responded to those situations to formulate how I problem solve and work with others.

TechX Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Fairly simple interview process. 2 phone calls, one done as a pre preliminary from HR, and a technical one with 2 people HR - Questions were simple like why do you want to work for us ?, and tell me of a time when you worked in project, your aspirations for the project and what was the end outcome.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview was more towards previous experience and behavior questions, like how to deal with a problematic team member, tell me of a time you improved something, tell me of a time when you had to explain something fairly complex to someone who isn't from a very technical background, and make sure the person understands .   Answer Question

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Pretty chill. Just know the company, and sell your personal strong points. Remember that you have no weakeness' rather things you're constantly developing. Watch the CEO interviews and keep up with whats happening and how the company is changing the landscape of the cellular world.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. You come in at market value and earn your pay like everyone else!

Store Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with manager for about 30 minutes. He explained the role of the position, and was very helpful with questions about the job. After he showed me around the store and showed me what I would be doing as an employee. Then he introduced me to the current employees. Very good work environment!

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had to make a decision yourself, and how you perform working in teams   Answer Question

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied for the job, at a job fair. I was interview the same day by three different section. You had to pass 1,2 and 3 in order move to the next process.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Hardly a process, more akin to an ordeal. Could easily be compared to King Arthur's quest for the Holy Grail a la Monty Python. Along the way there were purges of employees (bring out your dead) political battles with other biz units (it's only a flesh wound) pointless travel (coconuts) pointless posturing (you must bring me a shrubbery) interviews with self-serving, empire-building, rambling junior executives (they said i was daft to build a castle in the swamp, but I built it just the same). The echo chamber will be the end of innovation and I won't she'd any tears when it does.

Interview Questions

• What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?   1 Answer

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

Lots of scenario and what if questions about customer interactions. They want to see how ambitious you are for sales. Also personality is key. May be done as a 1 on 1 or group interview.

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy interview with the store manager mainly just querstions about situational and past job history experience. I didn't get interviewed by the district manager and i started the next week after the first and only interview.

Interview Questions

• what is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Multiple step interview process, both technical and functional. Complex and time consuming. First level screening interview and then call by HR specialist to check your overall suitability for the job including your current benefits. Then follows the behavioral questions, in person interview and then final interview by the leadership level.

Interview Questions

• Give me a scenario where you worked under pressure to meet a deliverable?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Was very simple. The worst part was the extended waits to actually interview. The store always seemed to be understaffed and I waited upwards of 2 hours once to see the manager

Interview Questions

• Do you have any technical skills?   1 Answer