T-Mobile Financial Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Financial Care Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Hoover, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. I listened to two calls and I was asked to describe what made them good or bad. I was also asked about prior job experience and how it related to the role I was applying for, the normal

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in collections? How comfortable are you with this?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Financial Care Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Inital communication was an email, asking me to download the app to so a video interview (where basic interview questions were asked....ie. whats good customer service? How did u deal with your Worst costumer? Etc)

Then i got another email sayin...CONGRATULATIONS youve been invited to "A day in the life" baically at 2hr tour and powerpoint on the overview of the job description, a Q&A session, how to prep for the one on one interview. (They schedule the 1on1 interview olatvyhe end of this event...a lot of times were available so otbwas easy to pick at your own convenience.)

1on1 interview day....great interview... asked STAR Method question

(Lookn4 email 4-6days later)

All that's and got the job!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

After phone interview I was asked for a face to face interview with 2 managers, went over STAR questions, were interested in finding people who have a clear intention of staying more than 6 - 12 months, turn over is higher, most people can't do this job. Asked what we expect from the job, availability and then did a mock phone call as if you worked for a company and a customer was asking for help with their bill and if you would waive fees they have assessed. (Say no! Fees are valid!) interview is at the call center you would work in.

Interview Questions

• What have you done at your last job that was not required of you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Birmingham, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

Result based questions. Two people in one small room, one asking questions, both entering information in computers. Interview rather short. Interviewers seemed extremely disinterested. It was very difficult to get any type of reaction from either interviewer. I have been in Call Center environment for over 15 years and within 30 seconds I could tell that they had already dismissed me as a possible candidate,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Birmingham, AL) in October 2015.

Interview

I first did a digital interview, which I thought was fun, if not a little scary. Then got an email to do a face to face. Ive done the face to face but still haven't heard anything. Its almost been a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer....   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL).

Interview

After taking the assessment test, I had recieved an email regarding a phone interview the next day. The phone interview consisted of basic questions about myself. I was later asked if I could come in for a face to face interview which I scheduled for the following day. The interview consisted of a manager and a coach, and we later moved on to shadowing the floor. I was later told that a background check would take place which would take 5-7 business days of completion, and that I would be contacted apon completion.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time in which a supervisor had told you about a change or policy that you did not agree with? What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Financial Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their careers section back around 12/4 or 12/5. I got an email the same day asking me to complete the assessment. Once I did that I received an email the next day to set up a phone interview for the following week. The next week I did the phone interview (some STAR questions but mostly reviewing what I put n my resume&app) I then scheduled a face-2-face interview for Friday of that same week.

The last interview went great. I knew I had the job just by how they spoke to me. (Panel interview with two managers). I was able to listen in on some calls with one employee, everyone I encountered there told me if I got the job, I would love it!

Later on that day, A manager called me back to let me know I got the job. They would wait until my back ground check came back to give me a formal offer. That took about a week. She called me and gave me an offer which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations on my part. I believe they go off your prior verifiable experience. I got the higher end of the offer so I had no issues.

Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Hoover, AL).

Interview

just a simple interview with normal work questions and also how would you handle this situation if you had to questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the offer was so good there was no need for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Applied online, took the assessment test, and received an email days later asking me to schedule an interview. Went to a group panel interview (2 interviewers) and it lasted about 30-45 minutes. I was asked situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Online assessment was conducted first to match your skill sets.Initial interview was done over the phone, followed by a in person interview with two coaches, pretty general in nature, they use the SAR format Situation Action Results.

Interview Questions

• How would do you feel about asking a customer for a full amount due after they have stated that they cannot afford to pay.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation