T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

383 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Meridian, ID).

Interview

Long arduous interview process. After you apply you must be approved for the assessment. The assessment has you answer some basic questions and do some roleplay with online scenarios. Once you pass the assessment you must then do a video interview. If the hiring manager likes it they will call you in for an in person interview. The in person interview consists of a tour of the building, some STARS questions, and shadowing an employee.

After passing everything and building a decent rapport with the interviewer, I was declined a position. I have 10 years of customer service experience, as well as inbound/outbound call center experience. I also have a business degree under my belt.

When emailing the HR department asking about where they felt I could have improved, they declined to give feedback.

Horrible waste of time.

Customer Service Associate Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2018.

Interview

Online screening involving a virtual call-center roleplay and several personality assessments. Once you finish the test, i was told that I passed and would be contacted. One business day later I received an e-mail saying I wasn't accepted for the position at this time. There is no contact information available at all so you can get feedback on anything. Was told I passed, then told I wasn't accepted. Did not make it to the virtual/digital interview or in-person interview.

Outreach and Events Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Cleveland, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter. It lasted about 35 minutes. I thought it went well but was later emailed that I did not get the role. The recruiter was nice, I feel if I interviewed in person my chances of getting it may have been a little better.

Interview Questions

• Quickly describe yourself in one word   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

After applying the job in T mobile careers portal, I got a call from Recruiter for scheduling the first round of technical interview. First round was with Architect and Manager, they concentrated more on Micro services and Docker which I used in my present project. I got selected in the first round and scheduled 4 more rounds on the next week on a same day, with Director, Architect, Manager and Lead Engineer. After 5 rounds of interviews Recruiter sent email saying the position is under review and will let me know once a decision is made. I sent follow up emails to recruiter about the feed back of interviews but never came back. It was so disappointing.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Micro services, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Docker   1 Answer

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I applied online. After a week recruiter contacted me and talked about 40 mins, mostly went through my resume and asked some behavioral questions and then after a week I had a
     technical interview with the hiring manager and then face to face with the team mostly behavioral questions

Customer Service Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2017.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. Everything is online including the first interview. . The second is face to face. . To let you know the questions are more behavior based.

Senior Manager, Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2017.

Interview

I had a fantastical call with the hiring manager after the initial HR phone screening, and was moved forward for a third call. This call also went extremely well and the interviewer said that they would have me on-site next. However, I received a call from HR a few days later that they had made an offer to someone else, who accepted prior to my last interview. In other words, they wasted my time and hers. I wish they would have had better internal communication so I wouldn't have been told I was moving forward.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was previously a T-Mobile intern, and since there was no available positions in my department to convert to full time, I applied for a position in a different department. The internship program was amazing, but I will say from my experience, the recruiters at T-Mobile are TERRIBLE. No one really responds to you, and you kind of have to harrass the recruiters in order to get a response. I was told that there was an open position for me in this department, so I contacted the recruiter and got scheduled for the first step in the interview which is the coding challenge. I got the coding challenge done, and it wasn't anything hard, pretty easy. There was 2 questions, one was explaining, and the other was a coding question. It was timed and I had to submit within 90 minutes. After I completed this, I waited about 2 weeks only to hear back from the recruiter that there is no position for me. This was very disappointing, and I am just so surprised that they are this unorganized for such a big company. I really wished they would have told me upfront that there is no position for me rather then me having to go through the process and wait on them only to find out there was no position to begin with.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had to choose one data structure over another   1 Answer

T-Mobile Response

Nov 27, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We appreciate your candid feedback regarding your interview experience. While we hope to convert all of our interns to full-time, sometimes this is not possible. We're glad you had a great internship... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online, did an assessment, call Scenerio sort of thing. Then I had to do a video interview and then I was invited to a ridiculously long onsite interview.

During the onsite interview they asked all the basic repeat star questions. It was easy I thought, but she kept wanting different answers. I didn't feel like I had a chance when she kept asking me why I wanted to leave my job because it sounded like I enjoyed working there.

I had to sit with an employee to see what her day was like for about fifteen minutes. I then had to do a call center scenario.

Leaders to Executives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had two rounds of 30-minute interviews with managers in the company, one day apart, while at an MBA career conference. The interviewers were friendly and mostly asked behavioral questions about my past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever fire someone? What is your leadership style? How would approach managing hundreds of people at a time? Would you feel comfortable moving to Texas?   Answer Question