T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017
1,352 Interview Reviews

2.7

1,352 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

three interviews with managers. all were in person, one on one. very typical of what to expect on an interview. starts off with casual questions about you personally then more serious questions.

Interview Questions

• what are your strength and weakness   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work here,   1 Answer
    • have you ever dealt with an irate customer and what did you do in that situation   1 Answer
    • do you have any questions for me.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2017.

Interview

Worst process ever, interviews were unstructured and all over the map which felt un-natural and archaic. I still don't think anyone has a firm grasp on my skillset as all we did was walk through hypothetical scenarios and reviewed my resume. It's the lack of investment in the candidate experience that bothers me if they don't even give the front line teams the tools to interview and engage with engineers, do you really think they will invest in giving you the tools you need in your role? This company reeks of bad processes and lack of clarity about innovation.

Interview Questions

• How would you write a program to increase battery life?   1 Answer

Expert Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The process is straight forward. They schedule you an interview with the site director and an HR partner. One round interviews are the latest craze when they're normally 2 or 3 rounds.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance profit and loss within your environment?   Answer Question
    • What does it look like to utilize an improvement plan and what were the results?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you handled a repeat caller in your community and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you helped an external customer and what was the resolution?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief. I had an interview with the store manager. He reviewed my resume and asked me about my experience. After his questions he asked me to sell him a pen be was holding to see my skills

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Look for any openings online once you find one youre interested in apply for it. It takes about a week for them to get back to you. You have to take an assessment test online. First interview you meet with 2 managers. On second interview you have an interview with store manager and district manager

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a customer to buy samsung or apple?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Ottawa, KS).

Interview

Applied in person, was called for an interview 3-4 days later. Fairly average interview, 30-40 minutes long. Returned to complete basic skills test. Received a call a couple days later offering me the job

Manager Interview

Interview

Very archaic recruiting process....they claim to be a leader in technology and then you get a paper and pen test followed by a whiteboard coding interview. Nothing about this company screams innovation, I'm a software developer, not an artist....it felt like a handwriting test more than computer science.

Senior Segment Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Generally, the interview process is straight forward. But after you interview it takes way too long to receive an offer (or rejection). A phone screen or two to begin, then several interviews on site. For me, it was 7 interviews in 1 day.

Interview Questions

• How does a company calculate profit?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application back in February. Passed the Hour long assessmthe. Didn't hear anything until April 25th where they sent me an email saying that it's been a delay in the hiring process. Then i received another email on May 23rd for a Digital interview, got a response the next day for a day in the life tour where they dicuss the benefits and pay of the job, sounds like a good plavr to start a career because they treat you like family having my final interview on the 30th. Hope i get it.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was done mostly online for screening and very flexible. The in person was great, the people are awesome. The want to make sure the fit is good for you as well.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

May 31, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We’re glad you had a positive interview experience and have joined Team Magenta! We wish you all the best on your journey here. --Your T-Mobile Careers Team