T-Mobile Customer Service & Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Customer Service & Sales Representative Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service & Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online through the T-Mobile website. Got a call back about a week later and answered some pre-interview questions over the phone. Was invited to "A Day In the Life" where you see a presentation about the company, position, and benefits and then go sit with a rep to listen to actual calls. Was then sent an e-mail to choose my interview date.

It's a behavioral interview so the questions are like "Tell me about a time when..." and they are looking for specific examples from your past work history so it's best to practice at home first. They use the S.T.A.R. method: state the SITUATION/TASK, explain what ACTIONS you took to handle it, and tell the RESULTS.

After the questions, I was left alone and given 10 minutes to study a paper about a mock company (you are not required to memorize it though). Then, the interviewer called me from another room acting like an actual customer calling to cancel service and I was expected to convince her not to cancel and present her with different options more suitable.

She came back in the room and asked if I had any limitations on my schedule and said they were going to run a background check which took about 7 business days to complete. Then they called me with the job offer. I start in a week!!

Interview Questions

• 1) Name a time you had an irate customer. What techniques did you use to calm him down and what were the results?

2) Name a time you disagreed with a policy put in place by your supervisor/company and how did you handle it?

3) Name a time you received criticism from a supervisor/co-worker and how did you improve from it?

4) Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?
    1 Answer