T-Mobile Customer Service Representative/Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

The type of interview you can expect is situational. That means, you will be asked questions that start with "Tell me about a time . . . " To successfully navigate these questions, you will need to have several "stories" about situations you encountered at past jobs. When answering the questions, think S.T.A.R Situation or Task (what happened), Actions (what you did) and Results (what was the outcome).

The things you will be asked about are times when a customer was angry and took it out on you (normally this is verbally), how you receive feedback, how you responded when you got feedback you disagreed with, and how you decide what you will present by way of sales, to a customer. (This is key because T-Mobile has moved to a sales to service culture).

Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not meet metrics or goals. What did your supervisor do/say. What did you do in response and the final outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I used my customer facing experience to start at the top hourly rate, $14.00 per hour instead of the lower rate $12.00