T-Mobile Customer Service Representative I, Financial Care Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative I, Financial Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Tampa, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

After having my resume on Monster, A Recruiter has contacted me for a Hiring Event they were having. I decided to go to the hiring event. Spent about an hour and a half filling out the application and doing the online assessment which the first part consisted of Picking up Calls in Call Center Scenarios and the next was a personality assessment. After filling out the application I received an email a couple days later inviting me to schedule an in-person interview. I went to my interview which was a 2 on 1. However both made me feel little more relaxed and made the interview more comfortable. Interview will last about an hour with both of them asking the questions. They aren't interested in what you would do but what you DID do. They definitely used the STAR (Situation-Task-Action-Result) Format. After the interview they sent me back out so they could consult and decided if I would move to the next phase. I went up stairs and listened to phone calls for another 30-40 minutes and then advised HR would be contacting me soon. Received a call a couple hours later congratulating me on moving to the next stage of the hiring process. Filled out a background screening app from Hire right Inc. Background check is very precise. and in my opinion Hire right was more of a hassle then it should of been. Regardless, I received a call from the recruiter with a Job Offer, I wont lie with my job experience I did expect a better pay offer but it was still pleased and accepted the Job, I start my 6 weeks paid training this coming Monday. I'm excited about working for this company since they have such a great reputation here in the Tampa Bay Area.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not agree with a supervisor on a decision or when a policy change. How did you go about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Was contacted by the recruiter with the job offer. And then Sent an email to officially accept Job offer.