T-Mobile Engineer, Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Engineer, Technical Support Interview Questions

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

These people seem to truly be looking for good people to join T-Mobile - it's a happy atmosphere where people are open and are expected to work well with one another and collaborate. They want to get to know you and will bring you in for a few different interviews to do so. You'll meet with potential teammates, senior engineers, managers, senior managers, and directors.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest technical issue you've had to solve, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy. They asked what I was looking for a provided me with a reasonable offer. Just ask for a bit more than you expect to receive.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Engineer, Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snoqualmie, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Snoqualmie, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Recruitment process was quite normal and recruiter is a very nice lady from NJ. I completed a screening interview with her, and then transferred to the hiring manager who talked to me honestly and really felt respected when I talked to him. Two weeks later, got info about the in person interview and after finishing the interview with the manager, I had the pleasure to meet the team I worked with later when got hired.

Interview Questions