T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.8

164 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was done mostly online for screening and very flexible. The in person was great, the people are awesome. The want to make sure the fit is good for you as well.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

May 31, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We’re glad you had a positive interview experience and have joined Team Magenta! We wish you all the best on your journey here. --Your T-Mobile Careers Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a previous position and was told I didn't qualify. Recruiter contacted me about this position. It was a long process about three months and I successfully completed a digital interview. Face to face was a horrible experience. I felt like I was at a firing brigade. No eye contact made because of the interview questions and answers having to be typed by interviewers. The questions were not clear cut and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a technical issue came about and you had to give instructions on how to complete the task   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR).

Interview

Asked basic interview questions. Had you do a pretend call. And let you sit with a rep for 20 min to get the vibe of the job. And have a tour of the entire building.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer service and how long will you be here if you're hired   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Face to face with questions about goals and personal background. Tour of facility with time watching and listening to employee at work. Test call for fictional company to tast call skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

They were disorganized the person whom I was to interview with wasn't even there so I had a Stand-in Interviewer, SO I waited 30 minutes to even interview, Normal process, he was disorganized, I can honestly say this was the worst interview I ever had. The whole process took more than 8 months from application to interview, it was a waste of my time as well as T-Mobile's, The recruiter was nice, but never answers her phone, ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and next day got an assessment. Assessment was a personality test, 4 call simulations to see how well you multitask through different windows and 3 days later got an invitation to a digital interview. You record your answers with a webcam, I used my phone, it is one sided and was about 15 questions. Few days later got a invitation for a face to face interview. By that time I had received another job offer and accepted with that company but still decided to go to the interview. Interview was average with a call roleplay where you wear a headset and they call in pretending to be a customer. Towards the end once I was told the pay I was no longer interested since the job offer I accepted had better pay and hours but decided to be polite and stay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

Application, assessment, digital interview,face to face interview. Then the next step was to do background check and drug test but I did not get to those steps. Had I have the pay was $14.00 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

First there was a long assessment if you pass they will email you another form to fill out , then there was a digital interview , next was a day in the life (getting to know you and getting to know the company) then a one on one interview then background check ! Long process but worth it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , starting pay is 13.75 with pay differential for weekend workers and night workers

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

The applications and interview process is quite lengthy. First you have the application, then the assessment, then if asked you'll do an online video interview, then the face to face. The whole process probably took about a month. In the online video interview, you have the basic customer service related questions. "Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you went about solving their issue" and stuff like that. The face to face takes about an hour to an hour and a half. You get a tour of the facility, (which is huge and awesome!) then you shadow a rep, then you do a role play. They ask you some of the same questions you had in the video interview, but also different ones. After my face to face it took about a week to hear back. In the role play they give you sheet that goes over the info you need. They give you 10 mins to prepare. The recruiter leaves the room, and then calls you on the phone. You have to assist a customer who is wanting to discontinue their services with the fictional company. Assess the customers needs and offer them alternative products that will better fit their needs.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How does T-Mobile fit into that.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process took me two months! I applied in the beginning of January and never heard anything until mid February. I received an email to complete the first step which was a digital interview. You basically record the answers to the questions they ask and send it to them. After that I was invited to do The Day In Life which is a tour of the building with about 20 others. Once you are there they will go over benefits and the position, etc. After that I received an email later that day to schedule a one on one interview which didn't take place until March. The interview was very basic. I went in and sat with one of the reps while they talked on the phone for about 20 minutes and afterwards sat with two people while they both went back and fourth asking those STAR questions. They only asked about 4 or 5. After that we did a role play which was pretty easy I mean they give you a paper that tells you exactly what they are going to ask you before they call so you'll have time to prepare for a response. I was not offered the position that same day. About 3 days went by and I didn't hear anything so I emailed the hiring manager and received an email back to process my background check. Once you pass that part you've got the job. The only thing i didn't like was how long it took but it is a career oriented company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a stressful time and how did you handle it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you received criticism from a manager   Answer Question