T-Mobile Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.8

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Portland, OR) in December 2017.

Interview

Basically they want to get a feel for your personality more than anything. It starts with a phone prescreen then an interview where you are told that thebpay is no where near what they had advertised. :(

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok if I had to fire you for not making the commission?   Answer Question

Interview

Professional, and long process. I applied online. 2 days later, Started with Recruiter calling. The following day, Moving to DM phone call. 1 week later, Talked to 1 other DM from different area, another week later, followed by another phone call from Director. Long, anxious interview process but extremely professional, and accurate. However, about 10 days later DM offered the position!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you didn't agree with a Sales Rep? And how did you coach through it?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when.....   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to hold someone accountable?   Answer Question

Assistant Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Standardized questions around previous work experience. Common questions around work experience with previous jobs that I worked at and how I responded to those situations to formulate how I problem solve and work with others.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

You are given the chance to present and then you are asked about 5 standard questions, followed by a personal question from each panel member. You might get moved to a second interview for finals that is almost the same exact process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technique you use to ensure you reach a team goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

A joke.... I waited for 30 minutes to have a 5 minute interview. When I was called for the second interview I was told it was the next day, when I let them know I wouldn't be available due to work, the so called recruiter said "well thank you for the time" I was disqualified because I was notified at 5:30pm for an interview the next day which I could not make.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was long. First phone screening with recruiting, then passed on to first interview with District Manger. Thus was an in person interview. Second interview with another District Manger who is a peer to your potential DM, sometimes this is a panel interview. Third interview with Regional Retail Director. Mine was over the phone sometimes it will be in person. This depends on your location.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what competence you are working on.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

It was longer than i expected it to be. The process was a 3 step process where they reviewed my experiences within the store and talked with some of the other employers. The interviewer had me show my experience and talk in detail my knowledge of the store and how it functions.

Interview Questions

• what would you change about the current system?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Hartford, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Just completed first phone interview and love their enthusiasm, professionalism and the overall feel for the job. Only drawback being that I believe they may fill from within.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 things that describe you ethically in the job you're in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (North Charleston, SC) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview as i already knew the person interviewing me. it lasted about an hour where i had an action plan already prepared for the role i was applying for and then we went into the companies prewritten formal questions. it was very simple and really just questions about what you've done in the past and how you've handled situations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I went in for the store manager position. They didn't have a copy of my resume. I had a great interview, 3 members of the team. They tried to hire me for a Assistant Manager position I did not apply for. They said I would eventually become a manager. But the Store Manager position was already taken (prior to my interview), so why waste my time and have me come in for something I DO NOT WANT!? Then they give me an offer for $12/hour plus commission. MMM NO thanks!!! I have a resume with YEARS of real experience and real bills! I'm tired of companies making these trashy offers because I'm black and dark skin. If you don't want to hire black people. Do face time interviews and keep it short. Don't waste my time and money.

Interview Questions

• Silly. Basic. They didn't even know what to ask me. I just spoke until they found questions. THEY LOVED ME but of course wouldn't pay me a real rate because my color doesn't make me deserving of a white man's salary.   1 Answer