T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Tex Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

You initially Apply online, If an opening exists and your resume/cover letter is promising you'll be directed to take a Online test, If successful with the test a Video Interview will be scheduled, After review of your video if it seems promising an In person Interview will be scheduled, finally you'll be notified of rather or not you've been accepted for that position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel T-Mobile is the place for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The application was easily the best part of the entire process. That was great. I promptly received a call to have an interview the next day with the store manager. The interview was FAR too long. Over an hour, and the manager was 15 minutes late. I passed that interview and then was set up a phone interview with the district manager the following morning at 10. She did not call. She rescheduled for 5pm. She did not call. She then rescheduled to 10 to following morning and we FINALLY had an interview. I passed that interview and next was the background check. It took them a WEEK to get me the background check form, after they initially told me I should get it the same day. After that whole grueling process and calling the store manager several times, he told me he was reviewing applications and had narrowed it down to 2 and would have a decision within a few hours. He did not call me back at all, but rather I received an auto generated “you didn’t get the job email.” This is after several times he said he would call me back, but didn’t. By far one of the worst interview processes I’ve ever experienced.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a previous position and was told I didn't qualify. Recruiter contacted me about this position. It was a long process about three months and I successfully completed a digital interview. Face to face was a horrible experience. I felt like I was at a firing brigade. No eye contact made because of the interview questions and answers having to be typed by interviewers. The questions were not clear cut and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a technical issue came about and you had to give instructions on how to complete the task   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2017.

Interview

Worst interview from HR and Hiring Management i went 3 times process on phone and onsite asking me if i'm qualify for right position with experience upselling phone accessories and upgrading lines

they said will be waiting on e-mail within 2-3 weeks but they didn't replied back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Long, unorganized process took to long to go through, manager would not get back with any information, took an online test, made it all the way to background check after 3 interviews then never heard back with a job offer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (East Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Its hell literally. To get hired here. Applied 3 times before was turned down . Because i wouldn't pass that dam assessment test. I had worked with verizon 4 years before so i have experience on the cellphone department. And worked at Bank of America 2 years. So i know how to work with people. My Customer service skills are good. I applied one last time here in the los Angeles area 90022 this past feb 2017 . Finally passed that assessment test . 3 Days later got a call to go in person. So I went resume in hand and all . 3 persons interviewed me . They all seemed mad . and just asked if i had experience selling and workin with people. I told them were I worked and what i did. Then their attitude changed and suddenly they became interested haha. I got the job . But yea the hiring process was much worse than at Verizon and bank of america. And took much longer. After the interview was done i had to get drug tested which took a few days all in all it took bout 2 + weeks . very long compared to the other places. And so far its okay manger always respects everybody and helps with anything. So far im Happy. The problem was just that long frustrating process and annoying assessment test with dumb questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (San Antonio, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

TERRIBLE Here in San Antonio. I've waited 7 months and not even a simple email back. They just have it a queue forever. I had to go to a job fair where they picked 20 out of 80 then a background check then a second interview where they told me I showed up intoxicated. I demanded a second interview and was even harder than me than the first. They are losing out on a strong sales rep, but just a terrible experience.

Interview Questions

• Role play with me you last job.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Dallas, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Hardly a process, more akin to an ordeal. Could easily be compared to King Arthur's quest for the Holy Grail a la Monty Python. Along the way there were purges of employees (bring out your dead) political battles with other biz units (it's only a flesh wound) pointless travel (coconuts) pointless posturing (you must bring me a shrubbery) interviews with self-serving, empire-building, rambling junior executives (they said i was daft to build a castle in the swamp, but I built it just the same). The echo chamber will be the end of innovation and I won't she'd any tears when it does.

Interview Questions

• What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?   1 Answer

Advantage Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Quick and smooth process. Always kept in contact with hiring manager and updated me on the process. Once hired, onboarding went very smooth as well. Resources are always available for my use.

Interview Questions

• - Why T-Mobile?
      - How will you contribute to the team?
      - How quickly you can start?
      - What's your account management style.
      - Why are leaving your current job?   Answer Question

Major Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Long and brutal, three different interviews, one was a role play and one was an in person/phone interview with five people asking questions. It takes a long time to hear anything back. Finally hired but it was a long process!!

Interview Questions

• Everything. When you do the role play do not forget to do a written agenda.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This part was pretty easy!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

Be honest, look person in the eyes and most of all be positive. Be prepared by researching the company most importantly, the values and how your values align with the T-Mobile. DO NOT BE LATE. It's not a quick process. I always recommend following up a week later. Usually you'll receive a letter with an answer. Commonly, most people don't get in the first time. That's why it's so important to set yourself apart from others. It would be worth trying again in 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Why did you end employment with previous employer?   1 Answer
    • What would you say are your skills that are lacking? (Basically, what skills do you suck at) lol   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths? (In other words, why should we hire you?)   1 Answer
    • Explain a time when you overcame a difficult situation, and what was the end result?   1 Answer
    • How do you deal with people yelling at you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one