T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017
1,285 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Brief phone interview in order to setup an on-site interview. This was followed by a similar interview with a different store manager. Both interviews lasted for roughly 45 minutes but we're very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What's the worst situation you have been in within a sales environment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

phone screen by recuiter, call with hiring manager, face to face with hiring manager. Offer over the phone. Happened within 2 week period.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame adversity and what steps did you take to do so   1 Answer

Negotiation

no room for negotiation

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied online. Got called in and was asked a few questions regarding my past sales experience

Senior Representative Interview

Interview

The hiring process moves quickly. The testing process will take 30-45 minutes, and if you do not pass that test, they do not allow you to retake it for 90 days. If you pass the test, they will call you for a phone interview. Pass that and you will be interviewd by a recruiter and a current manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the hardest situation you've been in with a co-worker and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They came in with the offer and you have the option to accept or decline.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

the hiring process was pretty simple they were just looking for someone with a good understanding of how to use the phones and for someone who is good with people

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Went through phone and 1-1 interview.. Was suppose to receive info to fill out background check and never did. They closed the position and did nothing to help me

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Two of the easiest interviews I have ever been on

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were not succesful in a sale and what would you change?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Salem, OR).

Interview

Applied online, got called in for an interview a few days later. They use the STAR interview process so be ready to talk about situations from previous employment. Went at sat with a customer service rep to listen to a few phone calls. Had my picture taken for an ID badge now just waiting to hear back.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Very professional Talent Acquisition Team. They were very proactive and thorough. The company paid for airfare, hotel accommodations and car rental to attend interviews. Promptly email and phone follow-up.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is it you like the least about your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Detailed offer letter and all questions were promptly answered by Talent Acquisition team.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen, mainly looking for enthusiasm and motivational fit, as well as description fit based on prior experiences. Laid back interview for first interview, situation questions looking for STAR answers. Read about their values, it helps the interview.

Interview Questions

• I roll played a difficult situation they were facing. They wanted to see how I would react when dealing with a difficult person, but desired to maintain a good relationship. This was very specific to role of Account Manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, once they decided they did not have another option and were willing to come up an extra 10%.