T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Tex Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

You initially Apply online, If an opening exists and your resume/cover letter is promising you'll be directed to take a Online test, If successful with the test a Video Interview will be scheduled, After review of your video if it seems promising an In person Interview will be scheduled, finally you'll be notified of rather or not you've been accepted for that position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel T-Mobile is the place for you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Interview

One manager, asked normal questions that you can google. Glassdoor wants me to write 30 words when it was the simplest interview EVER!!! Like, all you need to kow is that it was a simple interview with simple questions you can google search for. I am only writing this BS review because I want access to other information but glassdoor, like many companies, puts you through a BS process. I hope everyone can appreciate this review.

Interview Questions

• What is your first and last name?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Got a call from HR in less than 48 hours after I applied online.
    1. Phone interview with HR
    - A 30-min interview. Asked about my background and current salary. Resume walk-through.
    2. On-site interview with hiring managers and team members
    - In 1.5 hours I spoke with 4 different people. Each session with 2 interviewers.
    -Asked about my background, why I applied for this job, info sharing about the position, team dynamics, work cycles, culture of the team and TMO..

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

Was interviewed 2 times, each time by 3 managers each time. Some of the managers threw confusing questions at you in a way to mess you up so you do not get hired.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you went above and beyond for somebody?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a previous position and was told I didn't qualify. Recruiter contacted me about this position. It was a long process about three months and I successfully completed a digital interview. Face to face was a horrible experience. I felt like I was at a firing brigade. No eye contact made because of the interview questions and answers having to be typed by interviewers. The questions were not clear cut and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a technical issue came about and you had to give instructions on how to complete the task   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Phila, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

3 Job interviews. the first 2 are with store managers, and the 3rd is with the DM. Background check takes a long time. It took me 2 months to start working, and it took 3 weeks to get my first pay check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a specific time at work where you had to assist an angry customer. How did you address the issue, and what happened?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Kansas City, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was done to meet regulations and company policy. It was very apparent that this was basically completed just to go though the motions. The position had already been decided upon and given to a pre-determined candidate.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were "Describe a situation when...?"   Answer Question

Retail Support Line Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Meridian, ID) in July 2017.

Interview

After filling out the application and doing the assessment, I was sent an email with a link to do a virtual interview. There is 14 questions, a number of which require you to video yourself giving the answers. Once you are done with that a recruiter will review it and if they liked you they will call you to set up a in person interview. The in person interview involved a tour of the grounds and a in depth description of the position. You are asked a few more questions and then asked to do a small and simple role play. It takes awhile for the recruiter to contact you about if you have the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most challenging part about this position   Answer Question

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Received an over the phone interview then got a call the next day to schedule a face to face interview with the district manager and got hired a week later.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

In a word "LONG". The process ran over three months, which I understand is becoming the norm for companies who 1) lack strong leadership, 2) hiring manager lack experience, 3) there is an inordinate number of micromanagers (see #1).

Interview Questions

• The interview process was exhausting. In total, I had 7 interviews, presented a 30/60/90 plan, did a competitive analysis and presented a solution to a digital content flow challange.   1 Answer