T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Tex Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Oakland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

You initially Apply online, If an opening exists and your resume/cover letter is promising you'll be directed to take a Online test, If successful with the test a Video Interview will be scheduled, After review of your video if it seems promising an In person Interview will be scheduled, finally you'll be notified of rather or not you've been accepted for that position

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel T-Mobile is the place for you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Look for any openings online once you find one youre interested in apply for it. It takes about a week for them to get back to you. You have to take an assessment test online. First interview you meet with 2 managers. On second interview you have an interview with store manager and district manager

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a customer to buy samsung or apple?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Ottawa, KS).

Interview

Applied in person, was called for an interview 3-4 days later. Fairly average interview, 30-40 minutes long. Returned to complete basic skills test. Received a call a couple days later offering me the job

Manager Interview

Interview

Very archaic recruiting process....they claim to be a leader in technology and then you get a paper and pen test followed by a whiteboard coding interview. Nothing about this company screams innovation, I'm a software developer, not an artist....it felt like a handwriting test more than computer science.

Senior Segment Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Generally, the interview process is straight forward. But after you interview it takes way too long to receive an offer (or rejection). A phone screen or two to begin, then several interviews on site. For me, it was 7 interviews in 1 day.

Interview Questions

• How does a company calculate profit?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was great. It was done mostly online for screening and very flexible. The in person was great, the people are awesome. The want to make sure the fit is good for you as well.

Interview Questions

T-Mobile Response

May 31, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We’re glad you had a positive interview experience and have joined Team Magenta! We wish you all the best on your journey here. --Your T-Mobile Careers Team

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application back in February. Passed the Hour long assessmthe. Didn't hear anything until April 25th where they sent me an email saying that it's been a delay in the hiring process. Then i received another email on May 23rd for a Digital interview, got a response the next day for a day in the life tour where they dicuss the benefits and pay of the job, sounds like a good plavr to start a career because they treat you like family having my final interview on the 30th. Hope i get it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Browsing through Indeed, I came upon the T-Mobile application. Once I filled out the application a day later, I received an e-mail from their talent scout incouraging that I complete the next step of an assessment. The e-mail also contained current pay wage and details of the amazing benefits that are offered through employment with Team Magenta. After I completed the assessment, two days later I received yet another e-mail asking for a few more in depth details of employment. Then it took another two days and I received the next invitation for a digital review, where I was given questions like "how did I deal with an upset customer?", "why did I want to be apart of team magenta?", " what were some of my good qualifications?" those were answered by recordings. There were also question in the beginning that just required a text format answer. May 30 I received a e-mail to schedule my face-to-face interview which I had the earliest available, the e-mail contained how to dress and what to bring. I also got an e-mail stating that they wanted to go ahead with my background check just to get the process started ASAP. May 31, was my interview once I arrived at the T-Mobile call center I was given a badge and a sheet to state any appointments, or prior arrangements that would interfere with training. I meet with the manger of hiring and he asked basically the same questions from the digital interview, so be prepared with different examples, luckily I had a few options! There were about 5 questions I was asked, as he quickly typed my responses. Next we discussed the benefits of the job and the training period. Then we did the role play which I was given a "cheat sheet" that had the answers in it you just had to actually read through the paper to be able to assist "the caller" which was him in another room. I was given 10 minutes to prepare which was more than enough time to gather information needed to proficiently assist the caller. My interviewer returned to the room and asked what I felt good about and what I did feel good about with the role play and then he gave me a critic, with an over all good job. This happened on a Wednesday and my interviewer informed me that within a weeks time I should head back from T-Mobile if I made the cut. Still waiting for a response, and my background check has cleared. Finger cross I make it into Team Magenta!! This process has been about 3+ weeks .

Interview Questions

• In person questions were state a situation, how did you handle it, and then how did you make the outcome positive.   1 Answer

Interview

Professional, and long process. I applied online. 2 days later, Started with Recruiter calling. The following day, Moving to DM phone call. 1 week later, Talked to 1 other DM from different area, another week later, followed by another phone call from Director. Long, anxious interview process but extremely professional, and accurate. However, about 10 days later DM offered the position!

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you didn't agree with a Sales Rep? And how did you coach through it?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when.....   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to hold someone accountable?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied to T-Mobile Call Center in Colorado Springs online at the end of March. I was than sent an email late April to take the online assessment, which includes the personality test as well as the mock call center questions. They want to see if you're capable of multitasking. After I completed my assessment I was emailed a few days later to schedule a video interview. I used my iPad to download an app that records you answering a few questions situational based questions etc. really it's like you're skypeing with yourself. After I completed my video interview I was than sent another email a day later to schedule my in-person interview followed by a link to fill out the background check form. I had my interview the following week. There I was asked situational based questions again followed by a practice phone call. They give you a sheet to read off of and give you about 15 minutes to prepare. The recruiter will than call you and ask you some normal Customer service questions. Just as if you were to call in and talk with a rep for whatever problem you might have. After all that I was than given a tour around the facility and sent in my way. A week and a half later I was given a verbal offer and was asked to come in and take a picture for my company badge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to troubleshoot some form of technology? Did you find a positive solution?   1 Answer