T-Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,369 Interview Reviews

2.7

Customer Service Associate Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied to T-Mobile Call Center in Colorado Springs online at the end of March. I was than sent an email late April to take the online assessment, which includes the personality test as well as the mock call center questions. They want to see if you're capable of multitasking. After I completed my assessment I was emailed a few days later to schedule a video interview. I used my iPad to download an app that records you answering a few questions situational based questions etc. really it's like you're skypeing with yourself. After I completed my video interview I was than sent another email a day later to schedule my in-person interview followed by a link to fill out the background check form. I had my interview the following week. There I was asked situational based questions again followed by a practice phone call. They give you a sheet to read off of and give you about 15 minutes to prepare. The recruiter will than call you and ask you some normal Customer service questions. Just as if you were to call in and talk with a rep for whatever problem you might have. After all that I was than given a tour around the facility and sent in my way. A week and a half later I was given a verbal offer and was asked to come in and take a picture for my company badge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to troubleshoot some form of technology? Did you find a positive solution?   1 Answer

E-commerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

The Interview journey at T-Mobile is probably the most unnecessary process I've ever participated in. From too many people (5) interviewing (including different departments)/ making hiring decisions to the textbook questions that gave no indication of the job or the work environment. In addition, the hiring manager wasn't engaged in the interview and even pawning the phone interview off on a "team lead" from a different department. I can now see I dodged an "I hate my job" situation!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Talent Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online on their website and I was called by one of their recruiters to schedule a pre-screen phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled for the next day and it lasted about 30 minutes. The recruiter mentioned she would share the notes after the interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not out of the ordinary. The typical questions on my professional background and experience, salary history, as well as several situational questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Augusta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for a previous position and was told I didn't qualify. Recruiter contacted me about this position. It was a long process about three months and I successfully completed a digital interview. Face to face was a horrible experience. I felt like I was at a firing brigade. No eye contact made because of the interview questions and answers having to be typed by interviewers. The questions were not clear cut and confusing.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a technical issue came about and you had to give instructions on how to complete the task   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very smooth, a couple phone interviews with the district managers, asked about previous experience, etc. That took about two weeks then a two week paid training schedule.

Overall, an enjoyable experience, very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you want above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What have you done that stands out from your other coworkers?   Answer Question
    • What do you think you can bring to the team?   Answer Question

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 store managers. The interview was just part of the process as they had internal candidates ready to have the second interview already. It felt unfair as it was just part of the process to interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to go out of your way to help a customer.   Answer Question

Interview

I interviewed here for an entry-level sales position out of college. A lot of the interview was focused on my ability to fit in to the store's scheduling and (naturally) my interest in meeting customers' needs.

Consumer Insights Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend in marketing and spoke with the hiring manager a few days later. After that conversation went well, I had a quick HR screen and then final round interviews with several members of the team.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with factor analysis and cluster analysis?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call from a recruiter in late April stating that a couple teams still needed interns for the summer. I did one phone interview with a manager and they got back to me within a few days with an offer. The interview wasn't difficult, we talked about project that I had on my resume and cellular technologies.

Talent Scout Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Comfortable. Fun. Interesting.
    The recruiter was energetic, shared a lot of information, asked the most important and most relevant questions. I don't know if I will get the job or not since there are additional interviews but I know she was someone I want to keep in my business network.

I'm actually looking forward to the next interview!

Interview Questions

• Questions about sourcing and how to pipelinecandidates   1 Answer
    • Question about types of jobs I have recruited for   1 Answer
    • Question about difficult hiring managers and how to deal with them.   1 Answer