T-Mobile Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Basic questions, heavily based on sales experience, no clear answers to questions that I asked. The interview was friendly, but very distracted. They did not go over the benefits package, were not able to clarify that information when I asked. She was unable to tell me the current metric expectations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would add a new feature for s customer, whether or not you have seen it's something historically they need.   1 Answer

Customdr Service Represantive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

It took two weeks to get hired first the testing was very long and not enough timing took too long for the company to respond let me shadow a on the floor rep.

Interview Questions

• Describe a role where you experienced issues with a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was your basic interview where you're asked questions about how you handle current situations and what was the out come. They said somebody would contact me within a week and I didn't hear back from anyone and couldn't reach the recutier.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then received an assessment I needed to take and pass to proceed. Once my application was review and I completed the assessment I received a call from the recruiting department. They simply asked my availability, the time frame for training, made sure i was aware that I could work any day from 6am to 12am. After responding to her questions she sent an email to me as to when I could come in for the interview. At the interview it started with giving a overview of the Job and the Company as well as the benefits we would receive, then we had a one on one interview after listening to three mock calls. received a call back accepted the position and they told me when i would start..

Interview Questions

• Its been almost three years -- i do not remember the questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Went in for a "Day in the Life" Job Fair. Applied on-site and had a face-to-face interview. They called me about a week later to formally offer me the position and send an E-Mail for a background check. Background check took 10-11 days to come back and for them to set me up on a training schedule. All told, it was ~3 weeks from interview to hire.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me how you dealt with a new policy change you did not agree with."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very standard interview process. The call center had a "day in the life" fair, where the trainers/coaches walked through day to day life with T-mobile. They had 1:1 interview and a series of tests in the training rooms. Only complaint about the process was how long it took to actually get the job offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What was a specific situation where you had to resolve an issue without the assistance of management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

The application process was long. Basic questions at first, then they had you do a mock of what you would actually be doing at the call center, to see if you could make it to the next step. After the interview, it told me I did well and I would be contacted if my resume matched their needs. I was contacted about a week later, for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked many customer service based questions. About 10, then basic questions. Too many, and too in depth to answer here. But really, if you have common sense, a brain, and customer service experience they will be easy to you.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online and completed assessment. Then was emailed to schedule interview at call center location.When arrived someone brought me into call center and have me sit next to a rep working and listened to calls. Then was later brought in for interview. Standard questions..why do you want to work for Tmobile. Scenario questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

side by side listening to calls with reps they they ask u interview questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitation pay is awesome

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

I went to an open house event at the call center and interviewed on the spot. The process lasted about 45 minutes and I pretty much knew that I was going to be given an offer before I left.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle angry customers?   1 Answer