T-Mobile Interview Questions in Nashville, TN | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.6

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

They were disorganized the person whom I was to interview with wasn't even there so I had a Stand-in Interviewer, SO I waited 30 minutes to even interview, Normal process, he was disorganized, I can honestly say this was the worst interview I ever had. The whole process took more than 8 months from application to interview, it was a waste of my time as well as T-Mobile's, The recruiter was nice, but never answers her phone, ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Basic questions, heavily based on sales experience, no clear answers to questions that I asked. The interview was friendly, but very distracted. They did not go over the benefits package, were not able to clarify that information when I asked. She was unable to tell me the current metric expectations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would add a new feature for s customer, whether or not you have seen it's something historically they need.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Madison, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

it toke about 1 month, they called my for a phone interview then they had me to come in for in person interview, then they called for drug test then i got an email saying that i got the job.

Customdr Service Represantive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in December 2015.

Interview

It took two weeks to get hired first the testing was very long and not enough timing took too long for the company to respond let me shadow a on the floor rep.

Interview Questions

• Describe a role where you experienced issues with a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was your basic interview where you're asked questions about how you handle current situations and what was the out come. They said somebody would contact me within a week and I didn't hear back from anyone and couldn't reach the recutier.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and then received an assessment I needed to take and pass to proceed. Once my application was review and I completed the assessment I received a call from the recruiting department. They simply asked my availability, the time frame for training, made sure i was aware that I could work any day from 6am to 12am. After responding to her questions she sent an email to me as to when I could come in for the interview. At the interview it started with giving a overview of the Job and the Company as well as the benefits we would receive, then we had a one on one interview after listening to three mock calls. received a call back accepted the position and they told me when i would start..

Interview Questions

• Its been almost three years -- i do not remember the questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy and informative and all the question where professional and tailored to job applied for and by end of the interview it was like talking to an old friend and Everything is cut dry and to the point it's no fluff or sugar coating

Interview Questions

• Why do you see yourself as an great attribute to the company?   Answer Question

T-Mobile Response

Sep 12, 2017 – T-Mobile Careers Team

We’re glad you had a positive experience interviewing with us! Our T-Mobile Customer Care recruiting teams make it a point to be very clear about the expectations of the role, the benefits, and the... More

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Went in for a "Day in the Life" Job Fair. Applied on-site and had a face-to-face interview. They called me about a week later to formally offer me the position and send an E-Mail for a background check. Background check took 10-11 days to come back and for them to set me up on a training schedule. All told, it was ~3 weeks from interview to hire.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me how you dealt with a new policy change you did not agree with."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very standard interview process. The call center had a "day in the life" fair, where the trainers/coaches walked through day to day life with T-mobile. They had 1:1 interview and a series of tests in the training rooms. Only complaint about the process was how long it took to actually get the job offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What was a specific situation where you had to resolve an issue without the assistance of management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

The application process was long. Basic questions at first, then they had you do a mock of what you would actually be doing at the call center, to see if you could make it to the next step. After the interview, it told me I did well and I would be contacted if my resume matched their needs. I was contacted about a week later, for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked many customer service based questions. About 10, then basic questions. Too many, and too in depth to answer here. But really, if you have common sense, a brain, and customer service experience they will be easy to you.   Answer Question