T-Mobile Interview Questions in Parsippany, NJ | Glassdoor

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by T-Mobile HR, and Invited to Magenta recruiting event a week later. Event was unusual compared to standard forms of interviewing. It was a Networking/Interviewing process where several Hiring managers and Engineers interviewed applicants in a rotational interview setting. More than 20 candidates were there. Took turns interviewing with different managers on a "first come first serve" basis. Tried to speak to as many as I could in the allotted time frame.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions and some technical questions about RF.   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

great interview very easy spoke with recruiter on a monday was in the office on wednesday for a face to face. Was brought back in that following monday for a presentation and made offer that wednesday.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

First a recruiter contacts you. Then you go for an in person interview. Once you have that interview you move forward to phone interview. Final interview is a sales pitch presentation then you go before the director.

Interview Questions

• They always ask different questions but they usual tell me about your self or what makes you so good kind of thing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated twice but then had to make a choice

RF Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

First you will be asked to fill out prescreen questions from the recruiter. Then a coordinator will contact you setting up a phone interview which will consist of basic technical questions and questions about your resume. If the phone interview goes well you will be contacted by someone from HR department to set up an in person interview to see how your personality is. If the in person interview goes well you will be asked to join T-Mobile.

Legal Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2010.

Interview

Called in by HR to interview. Interview was a standard round table of 6-8 people. They ahd leads managers and supervisors in teh room all throwing out questions at the same time

Interview Questions

• what area would you lie to improve om   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple. They offered me a salary, I counter-offered. We met in the middle.