T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2018

2.6

362 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Meet with a couple managers and ask details on how you would handle a situation. Phone interview first and then met with managers and then moved onto district manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult time you had with a customer and resolution. Also questions on how goals and what I can bring to the team and company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

They have a lot of franchaise store so I guess each store is a bit different, not sure about cooperate and other department. but for retail sales person questions are pretty general.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got called for an in person interview with the store manager a week or two later. Went to the interview and was told I needed to fill out a background check form and was given a start date. Now all I am waiting for is to go in in a few days and fill out new hire paperwork and the background check to come back.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this Sharpie   Answer Question
    • Would you rather get paid $8.50 per hour plus commission or $11.00 per hour without commission?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2018.

Interview

Easy , but challenging at the same time . They just want to make sure that you are a perfect fit for tmobile and that you are going to bring your best A game they want you to win !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for tmobile ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chino Hills, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

1st interview with the store manager was very easy, second interview with the regional manager was little bit longer he told me about the hiring and training processes and what he expects from the new hire

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Akron, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Straight forward, questions asking you about you're experience on how you dealt with situations regarding a possible sale or dealing with a co-worker. How you handled it and so on, but the interview process is nothing-less and you just have to make sure you answer you're questions with details, paint a picture and walk them through the story.

Interview Questions

• At any point, have you had to take care of a customer needs that weren't reasonable, and if so, how did you handle it and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied to be a Retail Sales associate in South Florida in September. Received a call from a store manager to come in and have a face-to-face interview with three hiring managers. Interview questions dealt with wireless experience, product knowledge, as well overall knowledge of T-Mobile. Made it past the first interview and ended up making it to the Final Interview with the District Manager. Received a Job Offer the very next day!

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary at all. Most difficult part was the week long training that followed, its nothing but being on the computer and going through the technology and how to go through the customer interaction.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided a wonderful customer experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

First started with a small phone interview asking why I was curious at this job and what i was looking for as an outcome for myself and the store. The manager who interviewed was very minimum with the questions and just focused on my personality.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your old job that benefited you and the job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Composed of 2 parts. First part was made of usual questions, mostly about my experience and how I would react to multiple scenarios. Second part was with the district manager for a few more questions and wage talk.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation were a customer made you feel that you were and essential and valuable employee.   1 Answer