T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Mobile

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Chino Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chino Hills, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

1st interview with the store manager was very easy, second interview with the regional manager was little bit longer he told me about the hiring and training processes and what he expects from the new hire

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

Interview

Panel Phone Interview with two store managers. Lasted about 30 minutes. Nothing too complicated to answer. Only had the one interview. Manager immediately hired me. I think my store was desperate.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome an objection or hesitation from a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sheridan, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Sheridan, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

Store and assistant manager present on a week day. They followed hiring templates. 10-15 questions each. They are personal and personality questions. After the interview, I had a chance to hang out with the staff on the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best person for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The application was easily the best part of the entire process. That was great. I promptly received a call to have an interview the next day with the store manager. The interview was FAR too long. Over an hour, and the manager was 15 minutes late. I passed that interview and then was set up a phone interview with the district manager the following morning at 10. She did not call. She rescheduled for 5pm. She did not call. She then rescheduled to 10 to following morning and we FINALLY had an interview. I passed that interview and next was the background check. It took them a WEEK to get me the background check form, after they initially told me I should get it the same day. After that whole grueling process and calling the store manager several times, he told me he was reviewing applications and had narrowed it down to 2 and would have a decision within a few hours. He did not call me back at all, but rather I received an auto generated “you didn’t get the job email.” This is after several times he said he would call me back, but didn’t. By far one of the worst interview processes I’ve ever experienced.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I went to a group hiring event and interviewed with the district manager and he pushed me through the next round, had to call the store I was interested in and got an interview with the store manager. Got hired a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you wanted to start working at T-Mobile.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Madison, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

it toke about 1 month, they called my for a phone interview then they had me to come in for in person interview, then they called for drug test then i got an email saying that i got the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

1 interview, Short, and quick. Mostly to find out if you have people skills. They want their employees to treat their customers like old friends and not just ask about the business they have at T-Mobile but also get to know them to make favorable suggestions to the customer.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Cedar Park, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Sat down with store manager to go over my past retail and customer service work experience. After this interview I was called back for another interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a difficult customer and you successful called them down and found a solution.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary at all. Most difficult part was the week long training that followed, its nothing but being on the computer and going through the technology and how to go through the customer interaction.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided a wonderful customer experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

First started with a small phone interview asking why I was curious at this job and what i was looking for as an outcome for myself and the store. The manager who interviewed was very minimum with the questions and just focused on my personality.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your old job that benefited you and the job?   Answer Question