T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

2.6

335 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

three interviews with managers. all were in person, one on one. very typical of what to expect on an interview. starts off with casual questions about you personally then more serious questions.

Interview Questions

• what are your strength and weakness   1 Answer
  • why do you want to work here,   1 Answer
  • have you ever dealt with an irate customer and what did you do in that situation   1 Answer
  • do you have any questions for me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

1 interview, Short, and quick. Mostly to find out if you have people skills. They want their employees to treat their customers like old friends and not just ask about the business they have at T-Mobile but also get to know them to make favorable suggestions to the customer.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I went to a group hiring event and interviewed with the district manager and he pushed me through the next round, had to call the store I was interested in and got an interview with the store manager. Got hired a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you wanted to start working at T-Mobile.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The application was easily the best part of the entire process. That was great. I promptly received a call to have an interview the next day with the store manager. The interview was FAR too long. Over an hour, and the manager was 15 minutes late. I passed that interview and then was set up a phone interview with the district manager the following morning at 10. She did not call. She rescheduled for 5pm. She did not call. She then rescheduled to 10 to following morning and we FINALLY had an interview. I passed that interview and next was the background check. It took them a WEEK to get me the background check form, after they initially told me I should get it the same day. After that whole grueling process and calling the store manager several times, he told me he was reviewing applications and had narrowed it down to 2 and would have a decision within a few hours. He did not call me back at all, but rather I received an auto generated “you didn’t get the job email.” This is after several times he said he would call me back, but didn’t. By far one of the worst interview processes I’ve ever experienced.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2017.

Interview

Worst interview from HR and Hiring Management i went 3 times process on phone and onsite asking me if i'm qualify for right position with experience upselling phone accessories and upgrading lines

they said will be waiting on e-mail within 2-3 weeks but they didn't replied back to me.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Look for any openings online once you find one youre interested in apply for it. It takes about a week for them to get back to you. You have to take an assessment test online. First interview you meet with 2 managers. On second interview you have an interview with store manager and district manager

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a customer to buy samsung or apple?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I submitted an app, the same day I received a link to do the assessment, took it the next day. About 2 days later I was sent an email about going to an interview, it ended up being a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really related to the job. As a group we were asked to plan a team outing for a store.   Answer Question
    • We were asked to individually plan a trip for one of the managers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very smooth, a couple phone interviews with the district managers, asked about previous experience, etc. That took about two weeks then a two week paid training schedule.

Overall, an enjoyable experience, very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you want above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What have you done that stands out from your other coworkers?   Answer Question
    • What do you think you can bring to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Long, unorganized process took to long to go through, manager would not get back with any information, took an online test, made it all the way to background check after 3 interviews then never heard back with a job offer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I've completed two interviews with T-Mobile, both were super laid back and the managers made me feel at home. They asked typical interview questions.. Right after my second interview, i received an email request for my background check. Today (a week after I submitted the information) I got another email with a copy of my background check, which has cleared. My questions are... how long do they take to make an offer? Do they do background checks on everyone, or only the people they intend on hiring?

Update-- I got the job! Quite excited to join this amazing company!