T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2018

2.6

353 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Meet with a couple managers and ask details on how you would handle a situation. Phone interview first and then met with managers and then moved onto district manager.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult time you had with a customer and resolution. Also questions on how goals and what I can bring to the team and company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got called for an in person interview with the store manager a week or two later. Went to the interview and was told I needed to fill out a background check form and was given a start date. Now all I am waiting for is to go in in a few days and fill out new hire paperwork and the background check to come back.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this Sharpie   Answer Question
    • Would you rather get paid $8.50 per hour plus commission or $11.00 per hour without commission?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2018.

Interview

Easy , but challenging at the same time . They just want to make sure that you are a perfect fit for tmobile and that you are going to bring your best A game they want you to win !

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for tmobile ?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Interview was brief and about sales experience and customer service. Was ask a few questions about cell phone technology. Manager was very nice and questions were easy to understand and answer.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

T-Mobile is an amazing company and they make the interview process as fun as they can. The employees are all very attentive, encouraging, and profession during the interview! Love the companies push for inclusion and diversity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one way you had to persuade a customer on a product, and how did you go about it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. One group and another individually. In the first interview were about 12 candidates. I got the job in the second interview. They sent me an email the same day for a background check. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Little Rock, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

Two tiered interview with RSM and DM two weeks apart. An individual is sent to the District Manager for a second interview if the interview with the Retail Sales Manager goes well.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

1 interview, Short, and quick. Mostly to find out if you have people skills. They want their employees to treat their customers like old friends and not just ask about the business they have at T-Mobile but also get to know them to make favorable suggestions to the customer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied to be a Retail Sales associate in South Florida in September. Received a call from a store manager to come in and have a face-to-face interview with three hiring managers. Interview questions dealt with wireless experience, product knowledge, as well overall knowledge of T-Mobile. Made it past the first interview and ended up making it to the Final Interview with the District Manager. Received a Job Offer the very next day!

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I went to a group hiring event and interviewed with the district manager and he pushed me through the next round, had to call the store I was interested in and got an interview with the store manager. Got hired a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you wanted to start working at T-Mobile.   Answer Question