T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

three interviews with managers. all were in person, one on one. very typical of what to expect on an interview. starts off with casual questions about you personally then more serious questions.

Interview Questions

• what are your strength and weakness   1 Answer
  • why do you want to work here,   1 Answer
  • have you ever dealt with an irate customer and what did you do in that situation   1 Answer
  • do you have any questions for me.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I submitted an app, the same day I received a link to do the assessment, took it the next day. About 2 days later I was sent an email about going to an interview, it ended up being a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really related to the job. As a group we were asked to plan a team outing for a store.   Answer Question
    • We were asked to individually plan a trip for one of the managers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very smooth, a couple phone interviews with the district managers, asked about previous experience, etc. That took about two weeks then a two week paid training schedule.

Overall, an enjoyable experience, very relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you want above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • What have you done that stands out from your other coworkers?   Answer Question
    • What do you think you can bring to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Long, unorganized process took to long to go through, manager would not get back with any information, took an online test, made it all the way to background check after 3 interviews then never heard back with a job offer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I've completed two interviews with T-Mobile, both were super laid back and the managers made me feel at home. They asked typical interview questions.. Right after my second interview, i received an email request for my background check. Today (a week after I submitted the information) I got another email with a copy of my background check, which has cleared. My questions are... how long do they take to make an offer? Do they do background checks on everyone, or only the people they intend on hiring?

Update-- I got the job! Quite excited to join this amazing company!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few days later. The interview is very relaxing. The interviewer ask about my past work experience, my availability. Then he talk about the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clovis, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Clovis, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

we started out outside and then the manager who I didn't know yet began to ask me questions. He asked me to repeat a few things after him to which I did. I come to find out that he wanted me to sell him the stuff that I was repeating which he didn't make clear at all.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Got a F2F interview the store manager was very nice and friendly , she told me I had a second interview after she asked all the questions , after 2 weeks a got call back from her saying that they were not going to hire me because they decided to go with someone with more experience which it did not match what the requirements said in the Job description , it said No experience needed we will train you , and that was one of the reason why I applied in the first place but besides that everything was very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wan to work in T mobile   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied online and took an assessment. Later I got a call to attend a hiring event. My timeslot had about 4 other people in it, and we all had to answer and ask a few questions in front of the group. The managers then broke up into one-on-ones with the applicants. I spoke to a manager for about an hour, where he asked all sorts of different questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience where you had to work with someone you disagreed with. What was the situation, what did you do personally, and what was the result?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to compete with others at work. What was the situation, what did you do personally, and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Called in to check on status of application and he told me to come in the same Friday for an interview. It's been about 3 weeks I now have a second interview. Hope I get it.