T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.6

349 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Interview was brief and about sales experience and customer service. Was ask a few questions about cell phone technology. Manager was very nice and questions were easy to understand and answer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

T-Mobile is an amazing company and they make the interview process as fun as they can. The employees are all very attentive, encouraging, and profession during the interview! Love the companies push for inclusion and diversity.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one way you had to persuade a customer on a product, and how did you go about it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. One group and another individually. In the first interview were about 12 candidates. I got the job in the second interview. They sent me an email the same day for a background check. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Little Rock, AR) in October 2017.

Interview

Two tiered interview with RSM and DM two weeks apart. An individual is sent to the District Manager for a second interview if the interview with the Retail Sales Manager goes well.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

1 interview, Short, and quick. Mostly to find out if you have people skills. They want their employees to treat their customers like old friends and not just ask about the business they have at T-Mobile but also get to know them to make favorable suggestions to the customer.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied to be a Retail Sales associate in South Florida in September. Received a call from a store manager to come in and have a face-to-face interview with three hiring managers. Interview questions dealt with wireless experience, product knowledge, as well overall knowledge of T-Mobile. Made it past the first interview and ended up making it to the Final Interview with the District Manager. Received a Job Offer the very next day!

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I went to a group hiring event and interviewed with the district manager and he pushed me through the next round, had to call the store I was interested in and got an interview with the store manager. Got hired a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you wanted to start working at T-Mobile.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (College Station, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

The application was easily the best part of the entire process. That was great. I promptly received a call to have an interview the next day with the store manager. The interview was FAR too long. Over an hour, and the manager was 15 minutes late. I passed that interview and then was set up a phone interview with the district manager the following morning at 10. She did not call. She rescheduled for 5pm. She did not call. She then rescheduled to 10 to following morning and we FINALLY had an interview. I passed that interview and next was the background check. It took them a WEEK to get me the background check form, after they initially told me I should get it the same day. After that whole grueling process and calling the store manager several times, he told me he was reviewing applications and had narrowed it down to 2 and would have a decision within a few hours. He did not call me back at all, but rather I received an auto generated “you didn’t get the job email.” This is after several times he said he would call me back, but didn’t. By far one of the worst interview processes I’ve ever experienced.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

three interviews with managers. all were in person, one on one. very typical of what to expect on an interview. starts off with casual questions about you personally then more serious questions.

Interview Questions

• what are your strength and weakness   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work here,   1 Answer
    • have you ever dealt with an irate customer and what did you do in that situation   1 Answer
    • do you have any questions for me.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Look for any openings online once you find one youre interested in apply for it. It takes about a week for them to get back to you. You have to take an assessment test online. First interview you meet with 2 managers. On second interview you have an interview with store manager and district manager

Interview Questions

• What would you tell a customer to buy samsung or apple?   2 Answers