T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at T-Mobile

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Roseburg, OR) in May 2020.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 min , asked a series of questions about personal life and how it related to work , and how I liked working in sales and how I could benefit from working for T-Mobile .

Interview Questions

• How I liked being in sales.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process had two steps for me. First i had an interview with the store manager then i had an interview with the district manager. After that i waited a couple days and then had had to do a training before actually working.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Framingham, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

Call, online interview, in person SM, Then DM the process was very smooth and the manerger seem very nice but are realistic with the expectations which isn’t a bad thing at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (El Paso, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online for about 4 locations in my area and within the next few days i received emails for each to complete a video interview, I don't know why it didn't just make me do one for all of them but that was fine. I didn't hear anything from them for a while and then a friend who works there told me about walk in interviews that they conduct every other month or so but unfortunately i could not attend due to scheduling issues at work and the very short notice. I had another friend who went though and got an offer maybe the next week directly from a manager at a store. She started and hated the job and left within a month but at this point i had not heard anything from them and then maybe a few weeks later, a whole 6 months after my initial application i got an email that I didnt get the job. I would recommend just going in and asking if they're hiring. The online process almost seems pointless.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions to kind of get to know you like why do you wanna work here and stuff like that.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

group interview they called it a talent showcase was interviewed by different managers from different store in the district and district managers. we were split into groups where we had to work together to answer questions

Anonymous Employee in Manhattan, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Manhattan, KS) in February 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely professional and very nice, definitely a people person. Overall it was an excellent experience as to the great things you can expect once you start working with T-Mobile.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a distressed customer, what you did to solve it, and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2018.

Interview

I went through a personality questionnaire that made no sense. I'm sure it was done to see if I would be a good "salesperson" but I don't think that the test alone is indicative of my ability to succeed in a sales position. Then they had my me wait 4-6 weeks after I did the virtual interview to tell me that I wasn't selected for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2018.

Interview

It was relatively quick and fast paced. I had a somewhat unique experience in the sense that I applied for the position in-store and the interview was held immediately on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you acted as a leader during your previous employment.   1 Answer
    • What would you be doing during downtime at the job?   Answer Question
    • Sell me this pen. ( I was handed an old bid ballpoint pen)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Lawrenceville, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 store managers. Very laid back, excited about their jobs and how the company is. Then did a role play with papers they gave me 10 min to look over.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

NEVER APPLYING FOR TMOBILE EVER AGAIN. Frist I applied was back in 2017. The manager agreed to hire me but i have a non-compete last for 6 months because i worked at a T-mobile TPR before. So i waited that 6 months and decided to apply again! The first interview with store manager then another interview with 2nd another store manager from a different location! The interview was easy and went pretty good! I got a phone call for the background check and sound it like i was going to get hired! My background check came back clear and the manager called me told me that the district manager said im not cleared from the TPR side! Which makes no sense. T-mobile said they promise to hire more veterans and that's an LIE. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT VETERANS AT ALL. I had the skill and experience for the job. in the end, I didn't get any phone call or anything to explain why I was denied even though I got to the background check. Worst hiring process ever.