T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.6

338 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Rocklin, CA).

Interview

I applied through Indeed.com, and a few weeks later I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I went to the interview, and it went well, but I did not receive an offer. I had a positive experience, and while I did not get the job, I was pleased by how painless the process was. A tip for others is be calm, dress nicely, and arrive a few minutes early.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   Answer Question
  • Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?   Answer Question
  • Think of a time when you sold something. How did you persuade the customer to buy your product and what was the process?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2016.

Interview

Get called for a group interview, call back, interview at the store that wants to hire you with the store manager and assistant manager. Get a call back for a three week training class.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

It was short nothing out of the ordinary. The interviews now are more complex. You interview with the general manager or general manager and assistant manager together. They ask you questions off of an interview guide and you answer and they take notes. Nothing to be intimidated by

Interview Questions

• Tell us one way you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Awesome vibe, great questions that I felt truly reflected the job title and responsibilities. I am not a big fan of completely generic questions that are supposed to somehow show the prospective employer what kind of person/worker you are. They aren't psycholigists. In any case, we had a great discussion outside of the usual interview questions as well, and I think that really gave me an opportunity to allow my personality to shine through.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had persuade someone to do something; how did you do it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Cleveland, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I actually went through 4 interviews but I'll talk about the latest one. The interview process was simple. I went in, talked to two people, they asked me generic interview questions, they discussed the position with me, what it entails, and what they expect from their employees. They finished by asking me if I had any questions. I asked a few questions and we finished up the interview like that.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in when you had to persuade a customer/client and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Clair Shores, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Saint Clair Shores, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

First a manager called and spoke with me over the phone, and set up a face to face interview. The interview took about an hour. There were a lot of situational questions. How you would handled different situations with customers, and how you handled situations with customers in the past. It was an easy interview, as long as you prepare for a star structured interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was really smooth. Got interviewed by a friendly woman. Took place in a mall as that is where the T Mobile is located. I was told I'd get a call back if it was a good fit for both, or if I was a good fit for any other location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sahuarita, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Sahuarita, AZ).

Interview

Not the best person interviewing nor did they have a proper office to have the interview in. The person interviewing wasn't very well organized. He was looking for notes he had previously take. To ask questions. Great company to have cell service.

Interview Questions

Pay offer was close to minimum wage

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an interview with a store manager, and then District manager. They ask you cookie cutter questions, plenty of situational questions, then question and answer portion.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied on a Wednesday and got a call the following day. Interview was on a Friday. Whole interview was just Simple questions and at the end was a Role playing scenario. At the end The job was offered to me and I accepted. Interview lasted about 1 hour. From the time I applied to getting the job offer took about 3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Before the Interview read and learn about the plans and phones offered. It will help you out during the role playing phase of the Interview.